Tronair 18-4200-1100 Air Nitrogen Charger (Booster)
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 18-4200-1100 pneumatic (air) nitrogen charger provides the capability of boosting lower pressure nitrogen
from the supply bottle to the required aircraft system pressure; up to 3000 psig maximum.
This nitrogen charger (booster) utilizes a cylinder containing two interconnected pistons. Both pistons are moved by hydraulic force obtained with an air operated hydraulic pump. One piston interfaces with the hydraulic system while the other interfaces with the nitrogen system and compresses/pumps the nitrogen into the aircraft. Various valves and gauges allow semi-automatic operation.
- Nitrogen Output Rating: 3000 psig Maximum (Do Not Exceed)
- Shop Air Input: 10 SCFM @ 110 psig Maximum
- Hydraulic Fluid: MIL-H-5606
- Semi-Manual - 18-4200-1100
- Mounts on standard nitrogen bottles with CGA-580 connector
- 10 cfm (4.7 lps) at 90 psi (6.2 bar) shop air required
- Temperature range 0 to 200 degrees F (17.7 to 93.3 degrees C)
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- 15 ft (4.6m) #4 output hose with 37 degrees JIC female swivel connector
- 5,000 psi (345 bar) certified pressure gauge
- Repeated manual opening of input and output valves required to reach desired aircraft pressure
- Hydraulic Pressure Gauge: Provided to monitor hydraulic fluid pressure.
- Aircraft Nitrogen Pressure Gauge: Provided to monitor the Nitrogen pressure being supplied to the aircraft. This pressure shall not exceed 3000 psig.
- Aircraft Nitrogen Shut-off Valve: Provided to prevent supply bottle bleed off when aircraft fill line is disconnected.
- Hydraulic System Release Valve: Provided to release system hydraulic pressure during operation thereby allowing piston to move back to initial position.
- Shop Air Supply Valve; Valve #3: This needle valve is located on the air pump and is provided to control pump operation via the shop air supplied.
- Temperature Range: 0 to 200 degrees F (17.7 to 93.3 degrees C)
- Fifteen (15) foot Aircraft Fill Hose with #4, 37 degrees JIC (Female 37 degrees flared swivel) fitting at aircraft hook-up end
- Completely separated hydraulic and Nitrogen chambers to prevent crossover or mixing of these two substances
- Internal Hydraulic System Relief Valve limits hydraulic pressure to 3500 psig
|99-9003-0100||Previous Model Number|
|99-9003-1100||Previous Model Number|
USED ALSO AVAILABLE
|Length||20 (51) in (cm)|
|Height||15 (38) in (cm)|
|Width||20 (51) in (cm)|
|Weight||51 (23) lb (kg)|
|Max Output||3000 (207) psi (bar)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||61 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||27 in. x 50 in. x 22 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 18-4200-1100. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.