Tronair 19-4305-0000 Towable Aircraft Potable Water Cart - 31 Gallon (CE)
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 19-4305-0000 towable electric potable water cart is a potable water servicing unit with 31 gallon capacity. Its primary purpose is to service potable water aircraft systems. This unit does not include a heater
The unit is built to the World Health Organization, National Sanitation Foundation, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration specifications.
- Operates by 12 VDC electric battery with built in charger
- 4.5 gpm (17 lpm) positive displacement electric pump, 40 psi max pressure
- Available in 60 Hz charger - When using cart with 50 HZ power, an adaptor MUST be purchased.
- Meets recognized health organization standards
- High density polyethylene tank with UV inhibitors; 31 U.S. gallon capacity
- Tank access opening for cleaning or bottle water filling
- 15 ft (4.6 m) output hose with potable water coupling
- Front wheels lock with towbar in upright position
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
Electric Fill PumpThe unit can be run on 50 HZ or 60 HZ input voltage. When using unit on 50 HZ, an adapter must purchased locally.
|19-4300-0000||Previous Part Number|
USED ALSO AVAILABLE
|19-4305-0000-A1||Alternate Part Number|
|19-4305-0000SP||Alternate Part Number|
|Length||66 (168) in (cm)|
|Tires||10 (25) in (cm)|
|Empty Height||29 (74) in (cm)|
|Width||25 (64) in (cm)|
|Capacity||31 (117) gal (l)|
|Weight||274 (124) lb (kg)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||500 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||77 in. x 36 in. x 39 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 19-4305-0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We can purchase your used 19-4305-0000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.