Troanir 20-4525-0000 Tilting 4 Bottle Oxygen Cart with Regulator (CE)
The Tronair 0-4525-0000 4 bottle titling cart is designed to minimize the handling of oxygen cylinders in loading and unloading, transporting and servicing process and to provide boosted compressed gas for an aircraft.
The high pressure regulator is for regulating output pressure from 15 - 2250 psi (115 bar).
The transport cart allows a single operator to load full oxygen cylinders and transport them to service the aircraft, without ever having to lift the cylinders. The unique quality of this cart is the operator never has to lift a cylinder, which can weigh between 120 and 175 lbs., onto the cart. The cart has a very narrow footprint and a tight turning radius allowing for easy maneuverability.
This cart may be used to supply either internal aircraft systems or portable aircraft bottles.
- Height: 46 11/16 in (118.58 cm)
- Length: 92 13/16 in (235.74 cm)
- Width: 35 13/16 in (90.96 cm)
- Weight: 564 lbs (256 kg)
Rotating Cylinder Loader/Un-Loader
- Stable and efficient rotational motion guidance under variable weights, speeds and high load conditions keeping the cylinders in the correct location
- Struts control the rotating of the cylinders from the vertical and horizontal positions
- Accommodates cylinders 9 3â„4 diameter, 60â€ tall and weighing less than 150 lbs
- Manufactured of high strength materials to ensure the cylinders are secure
- Makes unloading, transporting, servicing and moving the cylinders a one person operation
- CE Marked
- Easy, one person loading/unloading
- Use with 9 3â„4 diameter, 60â€ tall and weighing less than 150 lbs oxygen cylinders; CGA 540 connection with check valves,
- 3000 psi max
- Cylinders fully captured
- Pneumatic tires/tapered wheel bearings
- Narrow width
- Very low profile, fits under most aircraft wings
- Parking brake
- Hose compartment storage tray
- Instrument Panel
- Powder coated heavy duty steel construction
- Compact frame allows for a tight turning radius
High Pressure Regulator
- 25-4000 psi (1.7-275.8 bar) rated output
- 15 ft (4.6 m) service hose
- 0 to 200F (17.7 to 93.3 C)