Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) - Tronair 5J40
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Do You Need Quick Disconnects?|
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
This Tronair Hydraulic Power Unit (Series 5J40) uses MIL-PRF-87257 fluid with an output of 20 gallons per minute on 60Hz and 16.7 gallons per minute on 50Hz. Output pressure is from 250 to 4000 psi (max). Quick Disconnects are available as an option for each particular aircraft (if needed). The CE compliant version is also available (please specify in the comments).
The following are the options available for the Tronair 5J40 HPU. Please specify which options you would like (if any) in the comments box when submitting your HPU quote.
- Adjustable working pressure
- 3 phase, electric motor available in 10 voltages (50 or 60 Hz)
- Adjustable pressure compensated, variable voltage, piston pump
- 30 gal (114 l) stainless steel reservoir with desiccant air filtration
- Large oil cooler with 3 phase electric fan (16,000 btu/hr cooling capacity)
- High efficiency, non-bypassing pressure filter with 2-micron absolute, Microglass III element (Beta rating > 1,000 based on ISO 4572)
- Large capacity return filter with 5 micron absolute, Microglass III element (Beta rating > 200 based on ISO 4572)
- Easy access fluid sampling valve (meets ANSI T2.24.1-1991)
- 2-25 gpm (7.6-95 lpm) dual scale flow meter - 5J Series ONLY
- Dual scale pressure gauge
- Standard 25 ft (7.62 m) pressure and return hoses
- Standard 50 ft (15.24 m) input power cord without input plug
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Length: 54 in (137 cm)
- Width: 51 in (130 cm)
- Height: 50 in (127 cm)
|5J41||CE Compliant Version|
|Pressure Gauge Max||6000 (410) psi (bar)|
|Pump Flow (60 Hz)||20 (76) gpm (lpm)|
|Pressure Hose||12 (3/4") size|
|Pump Flow (50 Hz)||16.7 (63) gpm (lpm)|
|Weight||1650 (748) lb (kg)|
|Motor||30 (22) hp (kW)|
|Pressure||250-4000 (17-276) psi (bar)|
|Return Hose||16 (1") size|
We service the 5J40 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 5J40. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5J40. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 5J40 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.