Tronair AGE17077B Boeing 787 RAM Air Test Tool
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair AGE17077B ground test tool (GTT), powered by a suitable hydraulic cart, is used to back drive the Ram Air Turbine (RAT) on the 787 aircraft during ground check out. The ground tests are to be performed in accordance with the airframe and RAT manufacturer’s instructions. This Ground Test Tool is to be operated only by qualified trained technicians.
This GTT is composed of a hydraulic motor, an adaptor plate, a splined adaptor shaft, two hoses approximately 20 ft (6.1 m) long with couplings for connection to a hydraulic cart, a strap and hook assembly for supporting the hose by the fuselage, and a storage case.
Mating Couplings and Plugs
- Inlet: Tronair # N-2794
- Outlet: Tronair # N-2795
- 41 gpm @ 4,000 psi (155 lpm @ 276 bar) Hydraulic Cart
- Aviation Phosphate Ester hydraulic fluid, Type IV or Type V as required
- Pressure Hose: (-16) 1 in (25.4 mm)
- Return Hose: (-24) 1-1/2 in (38.1 mm)
- Transducer Hose: (-4) ¼ in (6.3 mm)
- Motor/Adaptor/Spline/Fitting Weight: Approximately 70 lbs (32 kg)
- Hose Length: Approximately 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Fluid: Aviation Phosphate Ester, Type IV or Type V
- Case: 42 in (1064 mm) length x 42 in (1064 mm) width x 12 in (305 mm) height
- Pressure Supply Hose: (-16) 1 in (25.4 mm) x 20 ft (6.1 m) long
- Return Hose: (-24)1-1/2 in (38.1 mm) x 20 ft (6.1 m) long
- Motor weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
- The hydraulic motor provides power and speed capabilities consistent with the requirements of the ground checkout procedures for the 787.
- The GTT tool provides a custom-designed adaptor plate and splined shaft developed specifically for the 787.
- The specially designed storage case can be used for shipping the tool.
|13-6609-6610||Previous Model Number|
|Required HPU||5932, 5933 series|
|Pressure||5,000 (345) psi (bar)|
|Reference||AGE14554A, AGE16635 (RAT)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||300 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||44 in. x 44 in. x 15 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|