JETporter JP30 Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Improved JP30 Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug
Bombardier, Cessna, Gulfstream, and Embraer
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs answered for the JP30The JP30 Electric Tug has been designed to provide one of the most efficient and cost effective ways to move aircraft. Originally designed for individual aircraft owners and corporate flight departments the JP30 has grown in popularity and is now in use by many FBOs. Building an easy to operate and effective towbarless tug saves our customers valuable hangar space, time, and money.
New and Improved Features
- Upgraded controller for new regenerative braking.
- Hill assist parking brake button.
- Dead-man switch on joystick not floor.
- Tie down rings four corners of chassis.
- LED side marker lights. (IATA compliant)
- Upgraded RED Mushroom power kill switch. (IATA complaint)
- All lights are now LED.
Highlights and Benefits of JP30
- All rubber tires. You will never have to worry about a flat tire.
- Industrial deep cycle batteries.
- Standard 50/60 Hz onboard battery charger.
- 6 HP continuous duty drive motor.
- Cradle side plates adjusted by a slide tube with spring loaded indexing pin.
- Steering wheel top mounted horizontally so it doesn't interfere with the driver's legs.
- 2 Year warranty from Tronair.
- Unrivaled support and teamwork through our partnership with Tronair.
- 2 Year Tronair Platinum Warranty
- Double hydraulic lift cylinders for raising and lowering nose wheel cradle
- Rugged 6 horsepower, 48V, continuous duty-cycle drive motor with digital logic controller
- Two speed transaxle power transmission
- Built in 12-24-28/30V power supply to assist starting aircraft engines
- Eight deep cycle 6V batteries (Full recharge in 8 hours)
- Simple to use 120V AC internal battery charger
- Two speed manual winch
- Operator platform accommodates operator and a passenger
- Solid state dynamic braking systems
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame
- Two forward and rear facing headlights and amber strobe light
- Rubberized coating on aluminum diamond top plate
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
Onboard Battery Charger
- Built-in automatic 25 amp 48 volt DC charger is shipped wired for 115 (120) VAC/13 amp/60 Hz
- Charger can be configured for 230 volts AC Single Phase 50/60 Hz by changing the fuse positions
- Cord end connector shipped loose
- Select cord size to match 15 amp requirement
GPU for Start Assist and CablesCables Included
- Cessna - AN style
- Piper - Round style
JP30 Weight and Dims
- Length - 135 inches
- Width - 40 inches
- Height - 49 inches
- Unit Weight - 2450 lbs
- Max Aircraft Weight - 30,000 lbs
- Cradle Capacity - 3,000 lbs
- Empty Speed - 8 mph
- Full Load Speed - 3 mph
Video Overview on JP30
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs.
What is the towing capacity on the pintle hitch?
The draw bar pull on the pintle hitch will be limited by the available traction since there will presumably be no load in the cradle. There is not a published value but it will be under 3000 lbs DBP.
Trade In or Sell Your Used TugWe will take your quality old electric aircraft tug in on trade or any used aircraft ground support equipment. If you have any questions regarding a trade-in or selling your aircraft ground support equipment (GSE), please contact us.
FinanceWe provide a range of financing options for the JetPorter tugs. Visit our financing section or contact us for questions.
|JP-1||Previous Model Number|
|JP1||Previous Model Number|
|Height||49 (124.5) in (cm)|
|Length||135 (342.9) in (cm)|
|Max Aircraft Weight||30,000 (13,608) lb (kg)|
|Speed Empty||10 (16) mph (kph)|
|Speed Full Load||3 (4.8) mph (kph)|
|Weight||2,450 (1,111) lb (kg)|
|Width||40 (101.6) in (cm)|
|K-4050||Front Pintle Hitch (Slide In)|
|K-4053||MU2 (Solitaire only) Adapter|
|K-4054||PC 12 Adapter (JP30 only)|
|K-4055||Falcon 50/900/2000 Adapter|
|K-4056||Learjet 40/5 Adapter|
|K-4057||Standoff Arm (for aircraft w/wheel pants)|
|K-4094||Jumper Cable Kit|
|K-4096||Sipped Tire Set|
|K-4101||On-Board Air Compressor|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||2450 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||135 in. x 40 in. x 49 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the JP30. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.