Used Barfield 2311FA Pressure Tester
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The used / refurbished Barfield 2311FA is a pressure tester.
Purpose of the Unit
The Barfield 2311FA Pressure Tester, equipped with a suitable Pressure Gauge (not included with standard unit), fulfills the need for field-testing of aircraft pressure systems for both reciprocating and turbine engines as well as airframe pressure systems. It provides pressure for driving all types of pressure transmitters, warning switches, pressure-type torque (BMEP) indicators and for system leak testing in the 0-600 PSI range. The Tester is proof-tested to 1200 psi.
The 2311FA Pressure Tester consists of a cylinder equipped with a
manually operated piston for obtaining the desired outlet pressure. A fluid reservoir, located
on top of the cylinder, is connected through a control valve to the inside of the cylinder. A
1/8 NPT female outlet port is provided at the control valve for attachment to the unit or
system to be tested. The Tester is portable, rugged, and accurate with a wide range
capability. It is simple to operate, self-contained and, is both line and shop proven.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 degree C (32 to 104 degree F)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degree C (-4 to 140 degree F)
- Humidity: N/A
- Pressure safety: Pressure Equipment Directive - Class: Sound Engineering Practice (SEP)
- Approved: Not CE Marked as per the Directive
- Approximate Size (L: W: H): 9.8in (24.9cm), 7.8in (19.8cm), 7.5in (19.1cm)
- Approximate Weight*: 3.0lbs (1.36kg)
- Pressure connection: 1/8 Female NPT
- Pressure Gauge: connection 1/4 Female NPT
- Hydraulic fluid Reservoir capacity: 134 cm3 (8.18 in3)