Used Barfield DC400A DC Fuel Quantity Test Set
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
We also sell this item brand new - View New Listing
The used Barfield DC400A is an aircraft DC fuel quantity test set.
The compact and lightweight DC400A is a complete fuel quantity system test set for use on aircraft that have probes with integral diode rectification, commonly called Ã¢â‚¬Å“DCÃ¢â‚¬Â fuel quantity systems.
The DC400A is a completely self-contained, portable, lightweight, internal battery powered DC fuel quantity system Test Set. The tester is specifically designed, when used with the proper Adapter Module, to meet the requirements for testing and calibration of a wide range of Aircraft DC Fuel Quantity Systems. The Interchangeable adapter modules customize the DC400A to interface directly with a specific aircraft without the need for an external adapter cable. The digital monitor function monitors the fuel quantity indicator/signal conditioner output directly in pounds, volts, ratio, etc., depending on the module.
- Capability to bench check Aircraft fuel quantity system components.
- Capability to test all major components and circuitry in the AircraftÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s DC fuel quantity system.
- Provides direct digital LCD readout of probe capacitance.
- Digital readout of quantity system output in (volts, lb., ratio, etc.).
- Maximum ease of operation and maintenance.
- Completely self contained DC capacitance fuel quantity test system
- Capability to bench check aircraft fuel quantity system components
- Capacitance simulation in the range of 0 to 400 pF with infinite resolution
- 4 1/2-digit liquid crystal display
- Interchangeable aircraft interface modules
- Powered from common AA batteries
- Provisions for bench-testing of system components
- State-of-the-art low battery drain circuitry
- Height - 5.3 inches (13.5 cm)
- Width - 12.2 inches (31.0 cm)
- Depth - 10.4 inches (26.4 cm)
- Weight - 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
Other Part Numbers