Used Barfield DC400A DC Fuel Quantity Test Set
In addition to having this used/refurbished item, we also sell this item brand new - View New Listing
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The used Barfield DC400A is an aircraft DC fuel quantity test set.
The compact and lightweight DC400A is a complete fuel quantity system test set for use on aircraft that have probes with integral diode rectification, commonly called Ã¢â‚¬Å“DCÃ¢â‚¬Â fuel quantity systems.
The DC400A is a completely self-contained, portable, lightweight, internal battery powered DC fuel quantity system Test Set. The tester is specifically designed, when used with the proper Adapter Module, to meet the requirements for testing and calibration of a wide range of Aircraft DC Fuel Quantity Systems. The Interchangeable adapter modules customize the DC400A to interface directly with a specific aircraft without the need for an external adapter cable. The digital monitor function monitors the fuel quantity indicator/signal conditioner output directly in pounds, volts, ratio, etc., depending on the module.
- Capability to bench check Aircraft fuel quantity system components.
- Capability to test all major components and circuitry in the AircraftÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s DC fuel quantity system.
- Provides direct digital LCD readout of probe capacitance.
- Digital readout of quantity system output in (volts, lb., ratio, etc.).
- Maximum ease of operation and maintenance.
- Completely self contained DC capacitance fuel quantity test system
- Capability to bench check aircraft fuel quantity system components
- Capacitance simulation in the range of 0 to 400 pF with infinite resolution
- 4 1/2-digit liquid crystal display
- Interchangeable aircraft interface modules
- Powered from common AA batteries
- Provisions for bench-testing of system components
- State-of-the-art low battery drain circuitry
- Height - 5.3 inches (13.5 cm)
- Width - 12.2 inches (31.0 cm)
- Depth - 10.4 inches (26.4 cm)
- Weight - 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
Other Part Numbers