Eastern Aero Marine EAM-8 - 6 to 8 Person Life Raft
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The EAM-8 is a 6 to 8 person aircraft life raft with an approval specification of FAA TSO-C70a, Type II. This life raft is for use with corporate and general aviation aircraft.
- For Part 91 Operators (Small Aircraft)
- Single Tube Non-Approved Series
- Compact, lightweight. Constructed of neoprene coated nylon.
- High tech inflation system.
- Capacity: 6 - 8 Persons
- Raft: Yellow
- Carrying case: Yellow
- Canopy: Orange
- Diameter Raft Tube: 14.0" (35.6 cm)
- Inflated Volume: @ 1.50 psig: 21.93 ft.3 (0.62 m3)
- Tube Volume Per Person: @ rated capacity: 2.74 ft.3 (0.08 m3)
- Total Tube Buoyancy: 1368 lbs. (620.5 kg)
- Buoyancy Per Person: @ rated capacity: 228 lbs. (103.4 kg)
- Total Deck Area: 21.6 ft.2 (2.01 m2)
- Deck Area Per Person: @ rated capacity: 3.6 ft.2 (0.33 m2)
- Tube Operating Pressure: 2.0 psig (0.138 bar)
- Open: 3.0 psig (0.207 bar)
- Close: 2.0 psig (0.138 bar)
- Tube Burst Pressure: Over +10 psig (+0.69 bar)
- Cylinder Size: 147 in.3 (2409 cm3)
- Cylinder Type: DOT 3AA-2100
- Charge Weights: CO2 : 3.63 0.06 lbs. (1.65 0.03 kg)
- Temperature Functional Range: -40 to 130 oF (-40 to 54.4 oC)
- Storage Range: -65 to 160 oF (-54 to 71 oC)
- Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Altitude: -2000 to 45,000 ft. above sea level
- Service Life : Indefinite if raft continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection
- Frequency Of Inspection: Every 12 months, recommended.
Pressure Relief Valves