Used Hobart 400 Ground Power Unit
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Hobart GPU-400 solid-state ground power
units provide precisely regulated 28.5 volt DC service with
These reliable solid-state GPUâ€™s are equipped for engine starting in the current limiting â€œsoft startâ€ mode recommended by most airframe manufacturers.
Specifically developed in response to customer needs, the GPU-400 supply the fully regulated, dependable power required by todayâ€™s more demanding aircraft.
The GPU-400 delivers 400 amperes continuous to 1600 amperes peak for starting.
- Supply Voltage, 3-phase, Multi-Tapable: 208/230/460
- Full Load Input Current: 56/52/26
- Frequency: 60 Hz (some models maybe 50 HZ, please check stock at time of quote
- Nominal Output Voltage: 28.5 VDC
- Output Voltage Regulation @ 100%: Â±10% Â±.05%
- Amperes Continuous: 400
- Amperes Starting with Current Limiting: 150 to 1600
- Ripple Below the Limits of Mil-STD 704D: Yes
- Optional Convenience Receptacle: 10A, 115V, 60Hz
- Output DC voltage independent of Â±10% input voltage variations
- Output current limit setting is adjustable over the range of 150 to 1600 amperes for GPU-400
- Output terminals safely located inside case
- Separate input and output contactors with status indication lights
- Convenience receptacle for lights, electric drill, or test instruments
- T-handle 3-wheel mounting with activated parking brake provides easy manoeuvrability and stable parking (Older models do not come with previous T handle design)
- DC output cable (includes aircraft plug), AC Input Cable (does not include hangar plug)