Used Hobart 400 Ground Power Unit
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The Hobart GPU-400 solid-state ground power
units provide precisely regulated 28.5 volt DC service with
These reliable solid-state GPUâ€™s are equipped for engine starting in the current limiting â€œsoft startâ€ mode recommended by most airframe manufacturers.
Specifically developed in response to customer needs, the GPU-400 supply the fully regulated, dependable power required by todayâ€™s more demanding aircraft.
The GPU-400 delivers 400 amperes continuous to 1600 amperes peak for starting.
- Supply Voltage, 3-phase, Multi-Tapable: 208/230/460
- Full Load Input Current: 56/52/26
- Frequency: 60 Hz (some models maybe 50 HZ, please check stock at time of quote
- Nominal Output Voltage: 28.5 VDC
- Output Voltage Regulation @ 100%: Â±10% Â±.05%
- Amperes Continuous: 400
- Amperes Starting with Current Limiting: 150 to 1600
- Ripple Below the Limits of Mil-STD 704D: Yes
- Optional Convenience Receptacle: 10A, 115V, 60Hz
- Output DC voltage independent of Â±10% input voltage variations
- Output current limit setting is adjustable over the range of 150 to 1600 amperes for GPU-400
- Output terminals safely located inside case
- Separate input and output contactors with status indication lights
- Convenience receptacle for lights, electric drill, or test instruments
- T-handle 3-wheel mounting with activated parking brake provides easy manoeuvrability and stable parking (Older models do not come with previous T handle design)
- DC output cable (includes aircraft plug), AC Input Cable (does not include hangar plug)