Used Hobart JetEx5D Diesel 28V Ground Power Unit
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The Hobart JetEx 5D 28V diesel ground power units can be used on the ramp for corporate flight departments, airlines, FBOs, or maintenance facilities to power the aircraft on the ground without running the aircraft engines. These units reduce fuel consumption on the aircraft while being able to service the aircraft, provide maintenance, or run the aircraft’s air conditioning system prior to passenger arrival.
- Durable, all-welded, formed steel frame and weather resistant canopy
- Powered by latest Cummins and Deutz diesel, 4 cylinder turbo-charged engine
- Reliable, Hobart manufactured AC rectified alternator
- Adjustable current limiting for safe starting of any DC aircraft
- Tool access to engine and generator compartments
- Emergency stop button
- Built-in, adjustable line drop compensation
- Durable control panel facing for long life
- Automatic voltage build-up
- Removable doors for easy service
- Corrosion-free fuel tank
- Cussmins B4.5 diesel ooperating at 2200 RPM
- Deutz 2012E diesel operating at 220 RPM
- Fuel tank capacity allows 8 hours of operating at rated load.
- Low oil pressure shutdown, high water temperature shutdown, and high speed limiting provide full engine protection.
- 28 volts DC output
- 800 amps continuous rating at 28.5VDC, 2000 amps available for starting
- Current limiting adjustable from 300 to 2000 amps
- Line drop compensation assures proper voltage at aircraft
DimensionsTrailer mounted with fenders and cable trays
- Length - 96 inches (244 cm)
- Width - 67 inches (170 cm)
- Height - 62 inches (157 cm)
- Ground Clearance - 14 inches (35.6 cm)
- Approximate weight without fuel - 2669 lbs (1210 kg)