Used Nitrogen Booster - NB-45
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
We also sell this item brand new - View New Listing
The used nitrogen booster (NB-45) can be used with nitrogen bottles and regulators to service aircraft and other equipment.Gas bottles only supply enough gas until the system equalizes. Sometimes there may be 1000psig of unused gas. Don’t give back the product you have already paid for. By using our nitrogen booster, nitrogen bottles can now be pumped down to 200 psig. Cost savings on gas pays for the booster. Nitrogen can be transferred to another low pressure bottle or directly into the aircraft. The unit is designed to be mounted on a wall, bench or on a portable bottle cart, so it can be taken to the aircraft. Operates by shop air or an optional nitrogen drive, cycling automatically to boost low-pressure nitrogen to high pressure. Regulator on inlet gas is required, at 3000psig maximum pressure.
- Output rating: Adjustable from 500 to 4500 psi.
- Nitrogen booster ratio: 45 to 1
- Pumps donor bottle down to 200 psig
- Portable, weighs less than 25 pounds
- Can be mounted on bottle cart or work bench
- Does not include regulators or PN: FLU -4JIC 90 Adapter. -4MJIC x -4MPT 90 (2 Required).
- 12.1″ long, 9.4″ high, and 10.8″ wide, 24 lbs. complete