Used Nitrogen Booster - NB-45
Part Number: NB-45
Lead Time: In-Stock (subject to prior sale)
On Hand: 2
New Also Available
In addition to having this used/refurbished item, we also sell this item brand new - View New Listing
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The used nitrogen booster (NB-45) can be used with nitrogen bottles and regulators to service aircraft and other equipment.Gas bottles only supply enough gas until the system equalizes. Sometimes there may be 1000psig of unused gas. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t give back the product you have already paid for. By using our nitrogen booster, nitrogen bottles can now be pumped down to 200 psig. Cost savings on gas pays for the booster. Nitrogen can be transferred to another low pressure bottle or directly into the aircraft. The unit is designed to be mounted on a wall, bench or on a portable bottle cart, so it can be taken to the aircraft. Operates by shop air or an optional nitrogen drive, cycling automatically to boost low-pressure nitrogen to high pressure. Regulator on inlet gas is required, at 3000psig maximum pressure.
- Output rating: Adjustable from 500 to 4500 psi.
- Nitrogen booster ratio: 45 to 1
- Pumps donor bottle down to 200 psig
- Portable, weighs less than 25 pounds
- Can be mounted on bottle cart or work bench
- Does not include regulators or PN: FLU -4JIC 90 Adapter. -4MJIC x -4MPT 90 (2 Required).
- 12.1Ã¢â‚¬Â³ long, 9.4Ã¢â‚¬Â³ high, and 10.8Ã¢â‚¬Â³ wide, 24 lbs. complete
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.