Used Kaeser M58 Mobile Air Compressor
Part Number: M58
Lead Time: In-Stock (subject to prior sale)
On Hand: 1
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The used Kaeser M58 is a mobile air compressor that delivers 210 cfm at 100 psig and is ideal for public works, utility, military, airport operations, and other fieldwork vehicles.
- Free Air Delivery at: 100 psig / 210 cfm or 145 psig / 175 cfm
- Diesel Engine: Kubota V2403-CR-E4B
- Fuel Tank: 28 gallon
- Weight: 2043 lbs
- Dims: 84 5/8 x 33 1/8 x 55 inches
A heavy-duty 4-cylinder engine direct coupled to our energy-saving Sigma ProfileTM airend produces more air with less horsepower. A high capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation even under extreme conditions.
The M58 Utilityâ€™s rugged steel cabinet is powder-coated and built to take the harshest conditions while protecting the machine from dirt, water, and other contaminants.
- Sigma ProfileTM rotary screw airend produces more air with less horsepower
- Heavy-duty 4-cylinder Kubota diesel engine meets Tier 4 Final EPA emissions standards
- Sigma Control Smart electronic controller
- The exclusive anti-frost valve maintains the optimum operating temperature and prevents tool freeze-up
- Large fuel tank for up to 10 hours of continuous operation
- Powder-coated steel cabinet
- High capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation
- Removable side panels and swing open-end door
- Easy to operate Sigma Control Smart electronic controller
- Two 3/4â€ Chicago style fittings and one 1â€ NPT connection ports
- Short and long side fork slots for easy mounting
- Tier 4 Final Kubota diesel engine
- Energy-saving Sigma ProfileTM airend
- Extra-large capacity fuel tank provides up to 10 full hours of operation
- Separate 4-micron air inlet filters protect compressor and engine
- Top exhaust port with rain cap
- Optional aftercooler package