Used Power Products Activator 282 Battery Charger, 24V
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The used activator 282 is a direct connect, fully automatic 2 amp charger capable of charging a 24-volt military or aviation battery of any rating from zero to full capacity. It is also a standby maintenance unit without the use of "trickle" charging, thus extending the life and durability of the battery. The digital voltmeter continuously displays battery voltage during charge and standby.
- Direct Connect Design - No charge cables.
- Microprocessor controlled multistep charge algorithm.
- 8 Amp pulses bring a deeply discharged battery up from zero volts.
- Conditioning mode top charges NiCads and rejuvenates Lead Acid.
- Short cell/over-temp protection, non-responsive battery indication.
- Can be left on indefinitely - charges only when required.
- AC Input: Worldwide 90 to 260 VAC
- DC Output: 8 Amp Pulse, 2.5 Amp Charge
- P/N: Activator 282 (& 282-300)
- NSN: 6130-01-465-2674
- Dimensions: 5.5â€ H x 4.5â€ W x 3.5â€ D
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Includes: Padded carrying case, technical manual, IEC line cord