Used Lektro AP8600 EZ Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug
Part Number: AP8600-EZ
Lead Time: Sold (but we get Lektro stock in all the time)
In-Stock Email Alert
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
Similar Used/Refurbished or New Items Available:
Tow up to 30,000 lbs
Winch Repair Kit
Cradle Rocker Switch - Up / Down
5,000 lbs DBP - Available in Gas, Diesel, LPG
4,000 lbs DBP - Available in Gas, Diesel, LPG
The AP8600EZ is an all electric towbarless tractor for moving aircraft in the hangar or on ramp. It will tow aircraft up to 28,000 lbs.
- Vehicle Drive: Heavy-duty 2.5 HP, 36-volt D.C. Traction Motor coupled to a heavy-duty Dana 44 Differential. 5.0 HP motor and Limited Slip Differential, Optional.
- Motor Speed Control: State of the art General Electric EV-100 LXT Elec- tronic Speed Control with on-board trouble shooting diagnostics. Speed con- trolled by combination Hand Throttle/Directional Lever.
- Batteries: Six 6-volt, 350 ampere hour Batteries wired in series.
- G.P.U.: Built-in 12/24/30 volt, 800 cold cranking ampere output capability, standard. 12/24/28 volt and 1175 cca system available.
- Motive Battery Charger: Fully automatic 36 ampere, 110-volt, Single Phase Charger, standard. 230-volt or 50 Hz, Optional.
- Nose Gear Lift Cradle: Lektroâ€™s patented Universal Nose Gear Lift Cradle is activated by an Electric/Hydraulic pump assembly with single cylinder, and is capable of handling dual and single wheel aircraft. A hold-down provision for light-nosed aircraft as well as Wheel Faring Package is also available. Winch: Heavy-duty 2-speed Hand Winch. Strut and Winch Straps included.
- Steering: Automotive-type wheel coupled to an automotive gear box result- ing in very responsive steering action.
- Parking Brake: Foot operated mechanical / hydraulic activated Automatic Parking Brake.
- Front Drive Tires: Dual 4.80/4.00 x 8 6-ply Pneumatic Highway Drive Tires. Traction Tires and Chains optional for slippery conditions. Poly-foam filled tires available.
- Service Brakes: Foot operated single hydraulic disc-type Service Brakes acting at differential pinion shaft.
- Rear Steer Tires: Dual 4.80/4.00 x 8 6-ply Pneumatic Steer Tires. Poly-foam filled tires available. Steer Axle suspension, Optional.
- Lighting: Dual Forward Headlights. Aft Headlights, Optional.
- Extension Ladder: Four-step Ladder attached to operatorâ€™s back rest, Optional.
- Operatorâ€™s Compartment: Two person configuration, stand-up operation with restraint.
- Construction: Welded steel plate polymers, protected by primer and auto- motive grade, high-gloss red enamel paint. A special protective Polyurethane coating applied to decks, fenders, side and battery compartments to pre- vent rust, scratches and corrosion as well as custom colors are optional.
- Length: 138.75 inches / 352.5 cm
- Width: 40.5 inches / 103 cm
- Height: 49.25 inches / 125.1 cm
- Turning Radius: 115.5 inches / 293 cm
- Wheel Base: 66.5 inches / 168.9 cm
- Vehicle Speed, Empty: 7 mph / 11.2 kph
- Vehicle Speed, Loaded: 3 mph / 4,8 kph
- Lift Cradle Capacity: 2800 lbs / 1270 kg
- Nose Gear Cradle Lifting Height: 9 inches / 23 cm
- Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches / 9 cm
- Chassis Weight w/ Batteries & Charger: 2650 lbs / 1202 kg