Buy or Sell Used Lektro AP8650AX-EZ Electric Tug
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The used Lektro AP8650AX-EZ is a towbarless electric aircraft tug for towing up to 40,000 lbs. It is ideal for handling small to medium corporate aircraft requiring a longer reach due to longer radome.
- Vehicle Drive: 11.8 HP/8.8 kW, 36 VDC Traction Motor mated with Dana 44 Differential. Limited Slip Differential, optional.
- Motor Speed Control: EV-100 LX SCR with On-Board Diagnostics. Speed controlled by combination Hand Throttle/Directional Lever.
- Batteries: Six 6 VDC, 350 AMP-HR Batteries (20 hr rate), wired in series. Single Point Watering System, optional.
- GPU: Built-in 12/24/30 VDC / 800 CCA Motive/GPU Batteries. 12/24/28 VDC and 1175 CCA, optional. An Independent 1175 CCA Battery and Charging System also optional.
- Motive Battery Charger: External Fully Automatic 36 AMP DC / 110 VAC / 60 Hz / 1-PH Charger. 230 VAC / 50 Hz, optional.
- Nose Gear Lift Cradle: Patented Universal Nose Gear Lift Cradle activated by an Electric/Hydraulic Pump Assembly capable of handling dual and single wheel aircraft. A Hold Down provision for light-nosed aircraft, Wheel Faring Package and Aircraft Selection System, optional.
- Winch: Heavy-duty 2-speed Hand Winch. Winch and Strut Straps included. Hydraulic Winch with Automatic Safety Cut-Off, optional.
- Steering: Automotive-type Wheel coupled to an Automotive Gear Box resulting in very responsive steering action.
- Service Brakes: Foot Operated Hydraulic Disc-Type Service Brakes acting at Differential Pinion Shaft.
- Parking Brake: Hand/Foot activated Electric Deadman Parking Brake.
- Drive Tires: Dual 4.80/4.00 x 8 6-ply Pneumatic Highway Tread. Traction Tread, Poly-Foam and Chains, optional.
- Steer Tires: Dual 4.80/4.00 x 8 8-ply Pneumatic Traction Tread. Poly-Foam and Steer Axle Suspension, optional.
- Lighting: Single 360 degree Rotating Spotlight mounted on Cowl and Five Running Lights and LED Bulbs, optional.
- Extension Ladder: Step Ladder attached to operator's back rest, optional.
- Operator's Compartment: Two person configuration, Stand-Up Operation with Restraint.
- Construction: Welded Steel Plate and Polymers preserved by Primer and Automotive High-Gloss Red or White Enamel Paint with special protective Polyurethane Coating to prevent rust, scratches and corrosion.
- Length: 174.25 in / 442.4 cm
- Width: 41.0 in / 104.1 cm
- Height (at top of steering wheel): 49 in / 124.4 cm
- Turning Radius: 151.5 in / 384.8 cm
- Wheel Base: 103.25 in / 262.2 cm
- Vehicle Speed, Empty: 6.8 MPH /10.9 KPH
- Vehicle Speed, Loaded(To max. Vehicle Capacity: 4.1 MPH / 6.6 KPH
- **Lift Cradle Capacity: 4000 LBS / 1814 KG
- Nose Gear Cradle Lifting Height: 9 in / 23 cm
- Ground Clearance: 3.5 in / 9 cm
- Shipping Weight w/ Batteries & Charger: 2870 LBS / 1302 KG **Lift Capacity is calculated with 14 in / 35.6 cm diameter aircraft tire in lift cradle. Aircraft tire centerline at 18.5 in / 47 cm from drive tire centerline.
Used unit's specifications can differ from standard unit specs. Please review details and specs on used units before purchasing to confirm unit meets your requirements.