Used Lektro 8700 Aircraft Tug
Part Number: AP8700
Lead Time: In-Stock (subject to prior sale)
On Hand: 1
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Similar Used/Refurbished or New Items Available:
Tow up to 100,000 lbs
12,000 lbs DBP - Diesel AWD Standard
10,000 lbs DBP - Diesel AWD Standard
8,000 lbs DBP - AWD Standard - Available in Gas, Diesel, LPG
Tow up to 75,000 lbs - With SoftCapture
Buy used or refurbished Lektro 8700 electric aircraft tug for towing aircraft up to 55,000 lbs (24,948 KG).
- Vehicle Drive: 30.9 HP/23.1 kW, 48 VDC Traction Motor mated with Dana 44 Differential. Limited Slip Differential, optional.
- Motor Speed Control: EV-100 LX SCR with On-Board Diagnostics. Speed controlled by combination Hand Throttle/Directional Lever.
- Batteries: Eight 6 VDC, 350 AMP-HR Batteries (20 hr rate), wired in series. Single Point Watering System, optional.
- GPU: Built-in 12/24/28 VDC / 800 CCA Motive/GPU Batteries. 1175 CCA, optional. An Independent 1175 CCA Battery and Charging System also optional.
- Motive Battery Charger: External Fully Automatic 50 AMP DC / 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1-PH Charger. 50 Hz, optional.
- Nose Gear Lift Cradle: Patented Universal Nose Gear Lift Cradle activated by an Electric/Hydraulic Pump Assembly capable of handling dual and single wheel aircraft, those with or without wheel fairings, and a Hold Down provision for light-nosed aircraft. Aircraft Selection System, optional.
- Winch: Heavy-duty Hydraulic Winchw ith Automatic Safety Cut-Off. Winch and Strut Straps included.
- Steering: Automotive-type Wheel coupled to an Automotive Gear Box resulting in very responsive steering action.
- Service Brakes: Foot Operated Hydraulic Disc-Type Service Brakes at each Drive Wheel.
- Parking Brake: Hand/Foot activated Electric Deadman Parking Brake. Drive Tires: Dual 5.00 x 8 10-ply Pneumatic Traction Tread. Poly-Foam and Chains, optional.
- Steer Tires: Dual 5.00 x 8 8-ply Pneumatic Highway Tread. Poly-Foam and Steer Axle Suspension, optional.
- Lighting: Dual 360Â° Rotating Spotlights mounted on Cowl, One Rear Headlight mounted on Back of Operatorâs Platform and Four Flashing Amber Running Lights. LED Bulbs, optional.
- Extension Ladder: Step Ladder attached to operatorâs back rest. Operatorâs Compartment: Two person configuration, Stand-Up Operation with Restraint.
- Construction: Welded Steel Plate and Polymers preserved by Primer and Automotive High-Gloss Red or White Enamel Paint with special protective Polyurethane Coating to prevent rust, scratches and corrosion. Custom colors, optional.
- Length: 159.25 in / 404.7 cm
- Width: 54.75 in / 139.1 cm
- Height (at top of steering wheel): 49.75 in / 126.5 cm
- Turning Radius: 139 in / 353 cm
- Wheel Base: 81.25 in / 206.4 cm
- Vehicle Speed, Empty: 7 MPH / 11.2 KPH
- Vehicle Speed, Loaded (To max. Vehicle Capacity): 3 MPH / 4.8 KPH
- **Lift Cradle Capacity: 5500 LBS / 2495 KG Nose Gear Cradle
- Lifting Height: 9 in / 23 cm
- Ground Clearance: 5 in / 12.7 cm
- Shipping Weight w/o Batteries & Charger: 2970 LBS/1347 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive Batteries & Charger: 4300 LBS / 1950 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive & GPU Batteries & Charger: 4650 LBS / 2109 KG **Lift Capacity is calculated with 18 in / 46 cm diameter aircraft tire in lift cradle. Aircraft tire center line at 20.5 in / 52 cm from drive tire center line.