Used Lektro AP8750 Electric Tug
Part Number: AP8750
Lead Time: In-Stock (subject to prior sale)
On Hand: 1
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Similar Used/Refurbished or New Items Available:
Tow up to 55,000 lbs
Tow up to 100,000 lbs
12,000 lbs DBP - Diesel AWD Standard
10,000 lbs DBP - Diesel AWD Standard
8,000 lbs DBP - AWD Standard - Available in Gas, Diesel, LPG
The Lektro 8750 is an all electric tug that will tow aircraft on the ramp or in the hangar. It will tow up to 70,000 lbs (31,752 kg).
Lektro AP8750C Standard Features
- Vehicle Drive: 33.1 HP/24.8 kW, 72 VDC Traction Motor mated with Dana 44 Limited Slip Differential.
- Motor Speed Control: EV-100 LX SCR with On-Board Diagnostics. Speed controlled by combination Hand Throttle/Directional Lever. Batteries: Twelve 6 VDC, 350 AMP-HR Batteries (20 hr rate), wired in series. Single Point Watering System, optional.
- GPU: Built-in 12/24/28 VDC / 800 CCA Motive/GPU Batteries. 1175 CCA, optional. An Independent 1175 CCA Battery and Charging System also optional.
- Motive Battery Charger: External Fully Automatic 40 AMP DC / 220 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1-PH Charger.
- Nose Gear Lift Cradle: Patented Universal Nose Gear Lift Cradle activated by an Electric/Hydraulic Pump Assembly capable of handling dual and single wheel aircraft, those with or without wheel fairings, and a Hold Down provision for light-nosed aircraft. Aircraft Selection System, optional.
- Winch: Heavy-duty Hydraulic Winch with Automatic Safety Cut-Off. Winch and Strut Straps included.
- Steering: Automotive-type Wheel coupled to an Automotive Gear Box resulting in very responsive steering action.
- Service Brakes: Foot Operated Hydraulic Disc-Type Service Brakes at each Drive Wheel.
- Parking Brake: Hand/Foot activated Electric Deadman Parking Brake. Drive Tires: Dual 5.00 x 8 10-ply Pneumatic Traction Tread. Poly-Foam and Chains, optional.
- Steer Tires: Dual 5.00 x 8 10-ply Pneumatic Traction Tread. Poly-Foam and Steer Axle Suspension, optional.
- Lighting: Dual 360Â° Rotating Spotlights mounted on Cowl, One Rear Headlight mounted on Back of Operatorâs Platform and Four Flashing Amber Running Lights. LED Bulbs, optional.
- Extension Ladder: Step Ladder attached to operatorâs back rest
- Operatorâs Compartment: Two person configuration, Stand-Up Operation with Restraint.
- Construction: Welded Steel Plate and Polymers preserved by Primer and Automotive High-Gloss Red or White Enamel Paint with special protective Polyurethane Coating to prevent rust, scratches and corrosion. Custom colors, optional.
- Length: 159.25 in / 404.7 cm
- Width: 54.75 in / 139.2 cm
- Height (at top of steering wheel): 49.75 in / 126.5 cm
- Turning Radius: 139 in / 353 cm
- Wheel Base: 81.25 in / 206.4 cm Vehicle Speed, Empty: 6 MPH / 9.6 KPH
- Vehicle Speed, Loaded (To max. Vehicle Capacity): 3.3 MPH / 5.4 KPH
- **Lift Cradle Capacity: 7000 LBS / 3175 KG
- Nose Gear Cradle Lifting Height: 9 in / 23 cm
- Ground Clearance: 5 in / 12.7 cm
- Shipping Weight w/o Batteries & Charger: 3240 LBS / 1470 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive Batteries & Charger: 4750 LBS / 2155 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive & GPU Batteries & Charger: 5100 LBS / 2313 KG