Used Lektro AP8800 Electric Aircraft Tug
Part Number: AP8800SDA
Lead Time: Sold (but we get Lektro stock in all the time)
In-Stock Email Alert
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
Similar Used/Refurbished or New Items Available:
Tow up to 70,000 lbs
Tow up to 100,000 lbs
12,000 lbs DBP - Diesel AWD Standard
10,000 lbs DBP - Diesel AWD Standard
8,000 lbs DBP - AWD Standard - Available in Gas, Diesel, LPG
The all electric Lektro AP8800 will tow aircraft up to 90,000 lbs / 40,824 kg.
- Vehicle Drive: 33.1 HP/24.8 kW, 72 VDC Traction Motor mated with Dana 44 Differential. Limited Slip Differential, optional.
- Motor Speed Control: EV-200 LX SCR with On-Board Diagnostics. Speed controlled by Foot Throttle.
- Batteries: Six 12 VDC, 390 AMP-HR Batteries (20 hr rate), wired in series. Single Point Watering System, optional.
- GPU: Built-in Independent 12/24/28 VDC / 1175 CCA Batteries and Charging System, optional.
- Motive Battery Charger: External Fully Automatic 40 AMP DC / 220 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1-PH Charger.
- Nose Gear Lift Cradle: Patented Universal Nose Gear Lift Cradle activated by an Electric/Hydraulic Pump Assembly capable of handling dual and single wheel aircraft, and a Hold Down provision for light-nosed aircraft. Aircraft Selection System, optional.
- Winch: Heavy-duty Hydraulic Winch with Automatic Safety Cut-Off. Winch and Strut Straps included.
- Steering: Electric/Hydraulic Power Steering controlled through Automotive-type Tilt Wheel requiring minimal effort with very responsive steering action. Automatic Timer turns off power when tug not in use, increasing battery shift life.
- Service Brakes: Foot Operated Hydraulic Disc-Type Service Brakes utilizing the final Wheel Drive Gearing to achieve maximum braking with minimal effort.
- Parking Brake: Hand activated Electric Switch controlling Spring Applied/Hydraulic Released Calipers mounted on each Service Brake Disc.
- Drive Tires: Single 6.50 x 10 10-ply Pneumatic Traction Tread with Siping. Poly-Foam and Chains, optional.
- Steer Tires: 5.00 x 8 10-Ply Pneumatic Traction Tread mounted to a Fully Suspended Steer Axle. Poly-Foam, optional.
- Lighting: Dual Forward and Aft Headlights, Four Flashing Amber Running Lights and Amber Strobe Light mounted Center Rear. Brake Lights/Turn Signals and LED Bulbs, optional.
- Operatorâ€™s Compartment: Operator and Passenger Seats, Forward Facing, Premium Grade, Molded Polyurethane including Armrests. Operatorâ€™s Seat features a Fully Suspended, Adjustable setting for height, fore/aft and weight. Seat Belts, Dual Facing Operatorâ€™s Helm and Cab with Heater, Defroster, and Windshield Wipers, optional.
- Camera and Monitors: Camera at Aircraft Interface Area, with Color Monitors at â€śAâ€ť and â€śBâ€ť Station, optional.Construction: Welded Steel Plate and Polymers preserved by Primer and Automotive High-Gloss Red or White Enamel Paint with special protective Polyurethane Coating to prevent rust, scratches and corrosion. Custom colors, optional.
- Length: 208.0 in / 528.4Width: 80 in / 203 cm
- Height (at lowest steering tilt setting): 37 in / 94 cm
- Turning Radius: 180 in / 457 cm
- Wheel Base: 92.2 in / 234.2 cm
- Vehicle Speed, Empty: 9 MPH /14.5 KPH
- Vehicle Speed, Loaded (To max. Vehicle Capacity): 4 MPH / 6.4 KPH
- Lift Cradle Capacity: 9,000 LBS / 4082 KG
- Nose Gear Cradle Lifting Height: 9 in / 23 cm
- Ground Clearance: 5 in / 12.7 cm
- Shipping Weight w/o Batteries & Charger: 5330 LBS / 2418 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive Batteries & Charger: 7100 LBS / 3221 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive & GPU Batteries & Charger: 7450 LBS / 3379 KG