Used Lektro 8850 Electric Aircraft Tug
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The Lektro 8850 will tow corporate and regional jet aircraft weighing up to 120,000 lbs (54,432 kg).
Standard Lektro AP8850SA Features
- Vehicle Drive: 45.3 HP/33.8 kW, 72 VDC Traction Motor mated with Dana 44 Differential. Limited Slip Differential, optional.
- Motor Speed Control: EV-200 LX SCR with On-Board Diagnostics. Speed controlled by Foot Throttle.
- Batteries: Two 36 VDC Industrial, 440 AMP-HR Batteries (6 hr rate), wired in series. 550 AH and Single Point Watering System, optional.
- GPU: Built-in Independent 12/24/28 VDC / 1175 CCA Batteries and Charging System, optional.
- Motive Battery Charger: External Fully Automatic 90 AMP DC / 208-480 VAC / 60 Hz / 1-PH Charger. 50 Hz, 3-PH, and/or 100 AMP, optional.
- Nose Gear Lift Cradle: Patented Universal Nose Gear Lift Cradle activated by an Electric/Hydraulic Pump Assembly capable of handling dual and single wheel aircraft, and a Hold Down provision for light-nosed aircraft. Aircraft Selection System, optional.
- Winch: Heavy-duty Hydraulic Winch with Automatic Safety Cut-Off. Winch and Strut Straps included.
- Steering: Electric/Hydraulic Power Steering controlled through Automotive-type Tilt Wheel requiring minimal effort with very responsive steering action. Automatic Timer turns off power when tug not in use, increasing battery shift life.
- Service Brakes: Foot Operated Hydraulic Disc-Type Service Brakes utilizing the final Wheel Drive Gearing to achieve maximum braking with minimal effort.
- Parking Brake: Hand activated Electric Switch controlling Spring Applied/Hydraulic Released Calipers mounted on each Service Brake Disc.
- Drive Tires: Single 23 x 10 x 12 18-ply Pneumatic Traction Tread with Siping. Poly-Foam and Chains, optional.
- Steer Tires: 18 x 7 x 8 Semi-Pneumatic Traction Tread mounted to a Fully Suspended Steer Axle.
- Lighting: Dual Forward and Aft Headlights, Four Flashing Amber Running Lights and Amber Strobe Light mounted Center Rear. Brake Lights/Turn Signals and LED Bulbs, optional
- Operator’s Compartment: Operator and Passenger Seats, Forward Facing, Premium Grade, Molded Polyurethane including Armrests. Operator’s Seat features a Fully Suspended, Adjustable setting for height, fore/aft and weight. Seat Belts, Dual Facing Operator’s Helm and Cab with Heater, Defroster, and Windshield Wipers, optional.
- Camera and Monitors: Camera at Aircraft Interface Area, with Color Monitors at “A” and “B” Station, optional.
- Construction: Welded Steel Plate and Polymers preserved by Primer and Automotive High-Gloss Red or White Enamel Paint with special protective Polyurethane Coating to prevent rust, scratches and corrosion. Custom colors, optional.
- Length: 208.0 in / 528.4 cm
- Width : 80 in / 203 cm
- Height (At lowest steering tilt setting): 40 in / 103 cm
- Turning Radius: 183 in / 464 cm
- Wheel Base: 92.1 in / 233.9 cm
- Vehicle Speed, Empty: 9 MPH / 14.5 KPH
- Vehicle Speed, Loaded (To max. Vehicle Capacity): 4 MPH / 6.4 KPH
- **Lift Cradle Capacity: 12,000 LBS / 5443 KG
- Nose Gear Cradle Lifting Height: 9 in / 23 cm
- Ground Clearance: 5 in / 12.7 cm
- Shipping Weight w/o Batteries & Charger: 5330 LBS / 2418 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive Batteries & Charger: 9300 LBS / 4218 KG
- Shipping Weight w/ Motive & GPU Batteries & Charger: 9650 LBS / 4377 KG **Lift Capacity is calculated with 20 in / 51 cm diameter aircraft tire in lift cradle. Aircraft tire center line at 23 in / 58 cm from drive tire center line.
Comparable ModelsComparable Lektro models include the 8850, AP8850, AP8850SDA, AP8850SDA-EZ.
|BAe||146-100, -200, -300/Avro RJ70, RJ85, RJ100, ATP, RJ70, RJ85|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 870, Challenger 890, Global 5000, Global Express|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ1000, CRJ700, CRJ900|
|Embraer||ERJ-170, ERJ-175, Lineage 1000|
|Gulfstream||G200 (Galaxy), G280, G500, G550, G650, V, VSP|