Buy TLD ACE-HGEU90 7.5 Ton Air Conditioner - Diesel
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The ACE-HGEU90 air conditioning and ventilation unit provides comfortable aircraft cabin temperatures in all ambient conditions for passenger, cleaning, or maintenance personnel comfort in all types of 12-40 passenger capacity commuter and corporate aircraft. Since the ACE-HGEU90 operates using flood duct air conditioning, aircraft without external connectors may be serviced.
The unit employs a 3 cylinder, 4 cycle diesel engine with integrated oil/air cooling, a 230 VAC generator, reciprocating compressor, condenser, evaporator, thermal expansion valve, blower, and air delivery system.
The conditioned air module is mounted on a trailer chassis with self-locking tow bar brake, a short turn radius fifth wheel design front axle, and 4.80-12 4-ply pneumatic tires. The trailer may be towed over paved surfaces at up to 10 mph. All controls are located to permit operation by one person. Air conditioning and ventilating modes may be selected as required on demand.
- R-22 high capacity refrigerant
- Filter/drier with fine -mesh Monel filter and desiccant cartridge to maintain a clean, dry system
- 30 gallon capacity stainless steel fuel tank
- Engine shutdown safety circuit
- Electrostatic air inlet filters
- A/C start interlock
- Nominal Load: 7.5 Tons
- Heat Rejection: 90,000 Btu/Hr.
- Refrigerant: R-22
- Replacement Refrigerant (in service units): SUVA 47C
- Type: Deutz F3L1011F
- Horsepower: 28@1,800 Rpm
- Cylinders: 3
- Fuel Consumption: 1.5 Gal/Hr
- Type: Stamford Newage BCI184E1R
- Electrical Rating: 230 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
- Output: 14.4 kW (18.2 kVA)
- Type: High Pressure, Direct Drive
- Fan Wheel: Radial Blade Type
- Performance: 1,375 Cfm @ 8 IN. SP
- Motor: 3,450 Rpm, TEFC Enclosure
- Engine: 12 VDC Neg. Ground
- Compressor, Blower, Condenser Fan: 230 VAC
- Refrigeration System Controls: 24 VAC
- Fuse Requirement: 30 Amp
- Length X Width x Height: 137 In. (3.47 m) x 66 In. (1.67 m) x 60 In. (1.52 m)
- Weight: 2,980 Lbs. (1,351.7 Kg.)