Used Tronair 17-7503F7000 Mobile Aircraft Air Conditioning Unit
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
We also sell this item brand new - View New Listing
The Tronair Model 17-7503F7000 Mobile Air Conditioner is a complete portable aircraft ground cooling unit designed for corporate aviation departments, FBO's, and regional/commuter airlines.
The Mobile Air Conditioner provides pre-cooling prior to passenger arrival, as well as during ramp maintenance work.
The 4 ton air conditioner provides cool air using R-410A, environmentally "safe", refrigerant when plugged into 3 phase, 60 Hz, 208 power source.
Standard FeaturesModel: 17-7503-7000 AC Plug-in
- Cooling capacity 45,000 Btu/hr output
- 1600 cfm maximum air flow
- Refrigerant type R-410A is environmentally safe
- Hermetic compressor belt driven with over current and over temperature protection
- 1,200-2,000 cfm propeller type condenser fan
- 12 in (30 cm) diameter, 25 ft (7.6 m) long output hose
- Dual suction high density filters
- 115 volt (ground fault interrupt) external AC utility outlet with 15 amp fuse and switch
- Sturdy welded frame with 16 gauge sheet metal cabinet
- AC plug-in: 208V 3 PH 60 HZ
- 50 ft (15.3 m) long power cord approx.
- Noncorrosive, sloped condensation drain pan, meets ASHRAE 62-89 (IAQ) standard
- Unit is designed to cool and/or heat an aircraft through a window or door opening