Used Unitron GFC-60M 60 kVA Aircraft Ground Power Unit
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
We also sell this item brand new - View New Listing
This is a used / refurbished 60 kVA Unitron ground power unit for 400 HZ output power to the aircraft in the hangar or on the ramp.
- 60 kVA-400 HZ Output
- Please review used unit specifications. Units are custom built at the factory with various input voltage configurations.
Standard Features on GFC-60M Ground Power Units
- MIL-STD-704E, ARP 5015, DFS 400 and ISO 6858 Compliant
- Indoor/Outdoor (Hangar/Ramp) Use
- Automatic Input Line Monitoring
- Automatic Line Drop Compensation (ALDC)
- Emergency Mushroom â€œOFFâ€ Switch
- 18-Inch Hazard Area Clearance
- Automatic Aircraft Safety Disconnect
- Built-in Maintenance Diagnostics
- Analog Control Panel
- Output Voltage and Current Monitoring
- Internal Elapsed Time Meter
- Front Panel Summary Fault Indicators
- Pneumatic Tires
- Built-in Cable Racks, Input & Output
- Dimensions: 54" L x 46" W x 44" H
- Weight: 1,250 lbs.
- Protection: Over/undervoltage, loss of phase, overcurrent, short circuit
- Inrush Current: No greater than 100% of full load current
- Acoustical Noise: 65 dBA maximum at 5 feet
- Temperature Range: -40Â°C to +55Â°C