DAE 4074 Trent 800 Pedestal Engine Stand
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The DAE 4074 provides easy and quick removal and transportation of the Trent 800 Engine commonly found on the Boeing 777. The 4074 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use and will provide many years of continuous service.
Pedestal stands are a great option for storing stands when an engine transport stand is not required or not available. Pedestal stands also allow convenient access to the engine not available with standard transport stands.
- Four stand set; 2 forward and 2 aft stands
- Heavy duty swivel casters
- Wrench with each stand for ease of adjustment
- Fully height adjustable
- Skydrol resistant paint in DAE blue
- All parts are painted, zinc plated or stainlesssteel
- 1year limited warranty
- Approximate Stand Net Weight without Engine: 2050 lbs (930 kg)
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 4074. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.