- Buy & Sell Your Used Aircraft Parts, GSE and Other Equipment
Trade-in or Sell Your Equipment
Let's Get Started. One Simple Transaction.
Simply sell or trade-in used aircraft ground support equipment (GSE) or avionics test equipment with us for new equipment including jacks, hydraulic power units (HPUs), towbars, towbar heads, electric aircraft tugs, maintenance tooling, lavatory and water carts, avionics test equipment, and much more.
Why Should I Trade-In or Sell?
Trading-in your equipment allows you to offset some equipment costs so you can upgrade to new GSE or test equipment. We offer a simple transaction to trade-in and purchase new equipment from an industry-leading manufacturers.
Buying a New Aircraft? Let's Setup Your Hangar.
Our team is ready to set up your hangar with the equipment and parts you need along with working through any old equipment you may not need anymore to help offset those costs.
Trade-in Towards New Equipment
How? – It’s really easy!
- Snap one or a few general overview pictures of the equipment. Please make sure you note the model numbers from the data tags.
- Contact us via email or online chat with the equipment you want to sell. If you want to trade-in, please advise us on the new equipment you need.
- We take it from here! It can’t get any easier than that!
Sell Your Equipment
If you don't need new equipment, we can still outright purchase your equipment.
- You can outright sell any used GSE not being used at your facility.
- You can upgrade your used equipment at reduced new costs.
- If you sell your aircraft, easily sell all the GSE in one transaction.
- If your company purchases a new aircraft and your current GSE does not accommodate the new aircraft, trade-in your GSE for new equipment.
Let's Get Started
Contact us below, chat with our aviation specialists, or email us at email@example.com to get started on your trade-in request.