Used Malabar 60P10 60 Ton Axle Jack
Part Number: 60P10
Lead Time: Sold (but we get Malabar stock in all the time)
In-Stock Email Alert
We sell many used items as soon as they come in because we send an email alert to customers who need the item first.
Alert me on:
Only this item Any functionally equivalent used item
Your Email Address:
First and Last Name:
The Malabar Floating Axle Jack 60P10 is a 60 ton capacity two stage telescoping hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking the main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. With "floating" feature, this jack mates with the Malabar 60L4.5 "floating" beam assembly for jacking certain aircraft in a dual flat or on-the-rims condition. The jack consists of a two stage cylinder assembly mounted on a spherical bearing (this bearing allows the jack ship adapter to follow the arc of the aircraft jack point, thus greatly reducing the stress on the jack's cylinder assembly as well as the aircraft axle and strut), base assembly, frame/reservoir assembly, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly, and control console.
- Rated Capacity: 60 tons (54.4 m. tons)
- Low Height" 10.19 inches (259 mm)
- Hydraulic Lift: 11 inches (279 mm)
- Extension Screw: 4.75 inches (121 mm)
- Total Extended Height: 25.94 inches (659 mm)
- Oil Pressure at Rated Capacity: 6450 psig (453 kg/sq cm)
- Safety Pop-off Valve set at: 63.6 tons (57.7 m. tons)
- Proof Load: 90 tons (81.6 m. tons)
- Floor Loading at Rated Capacity: 760 psi (53 kg/sq cm)
- Reservoir Capacity: 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters)
- Hydraulic Fluid: MIL-H-5606 or equivalent
- Maximum Towing Speed: 5 mph (8 km/h)
- Approximate Jack Net Weight: 460 lbs (209 kg)
Can be used with:
- MLG - A300, B707, B720, B727, B737, B747, DC8, DC10, $ L1011
- NLG - A300, B707, B720, B727, B747, & L1011
- Length:61", Width:36", Height:26"
|Boeing||707, 727-100, 727-200, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 747|
|McDonnell Douglas||DC-10, DC-8 Series 60|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.