Columbus Jack 120110-35 120 Ton Tripod Aircraft Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Columbus Jack 120110-35 is a 120-ton tripod jack with heights from 120 inches to 216 inches.
- Constructed for ease of assembly, operation, and maintenance
- Manifold Hydraulics - includes Manual & Air Powered Pumping Units, Dual Reading Pressure Gauge Assembly (Reading in Tons/PSI) and External Relief Valve
- Steel Reservoir with sight gauge. Also includes a hydraulic isolation valve.
- Mechanical Lock Nut
- Operator Platform/Ladder Assembly
- Tow Bar Assembly
- Spring Loaded Swivel Casters with Caster Locks (Maximum towing speed 5 MPH)
- Adjustable Leveling Footpads with Bubble Level
- Protective Cylinder Rain Cover
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint or to customer specifications
- Vertical Capacity: 120 tons
- Minimum Height: 110 inches / 2794 mm
- Hydraulic Lift: 84 inches / 2134 mm
- Screw Extension: 22 inches / 559 mm
- Maximum Extended Height: 216 inches / 5486 mm
- Wing: Boeing 777, Other Applications Possible
|1116-1100||Manufacturer's Part Number|
We service the 120110-35 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight. How often should jacks be load tested?
(Statement from Tronair) Tronair recommends functional load testing of hydraulic jacks on an annual (12-month) preventative maintenance cycle. Tronair also recommends load testing any time the jack seals have been replaced.
To request service for load testing a tripod jack, please contact us at the form below or visit us at the following link to request service - Aircraft Jack Load Test. What seal kits can we replace?
We have the capability to replace the cylinder and hand pump seals on tripod jacks. Along with replacing the seals, we will provide load test certification as recommended by the manufacturer. To help with making the seal kit replacement process simple, we will help with shipping the jacks to and from our facility.
We sell parts for the 120110-35 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 120110-35. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 120110-35 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.