Malabar 8842 45 Ton Aircraft Axle Jack
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Which options do you want installed on the jack?
Description of options located on page below
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Malabar 8842 axle jack is a 45 ton capacity, three stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking the main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a three-stage cylinder assembly, frame/reservoir assembly, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly, and control console.
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- Single valve control for simple and easy aircraft raising and lowering
- Control console with all controls conveniently mounted for ease of operation
- 8 inch diameter heavy duty swivel casters and retractable front wheel with Skydrol resistant tread.
- The tow handle actuated front wheel provides improved ground clearance for towing.
- Hydraulic fuse at the cylinder assembly prevents lowering of the load in the event of a fluid line failure
- Two manual hand pumps (one high pressure, low volume and one low pressure, high volume)
- Oil filter cap with filtered air vent and dipstick
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load tested
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container with skid
Available Options to Install on the Jack
- AP - AIR PUMP
- AR - AIR RETRACT
- GA - GAUGE
- LES - LONG EXTENSION SCREW
- LU - LUBRICATOR
- RH - RAIN HAT (INCOMPATIBLE WITH LES)
- RHLES - RAIN HAT (COMPATIBLE WITH LES)
- Rated Capacity: 45 tons (40.8 m. tons)
- Side Load: 15% of vertical load
- Low Height: 7.00 inches (178 mm)
- Hydraulic Lift: 12.00 inches (305 mm)
- Extension Screw: 3.00 inches (76 mm)
- Total Extended Height: 22.00 inches (559 mm)
- Base Width: 7.00 inches (178 mm)
- Cylinder Diameter: 7.12 inches (181 mm)
- Oil Pressure at Rated Capacity: 7650 psig (538 kg/sq cm)
- Safety Pop-off Valve set at: 47.3 tons (42.9 m. tons)
- Proof Load: 62.5 tons (56.7 m. tons)
- Floor Loading at Rated Capacity: 824 psi (58 kg/sq cm)
- Reservoir Capacity: 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters)
- Hydraulic Fluid: MIL-PRF-5606 or equivalent
- Maximum Towing Speed: 5 mph (8 km/h)
- Approximate Jack Net Weight: 450 lbs (204 kg)
Nose Landing Gear ApplicationsA319, A320, A321, A330, A340-200/-300, B727, B737-300 THRU -900, B757, B767, B787
Main Landing Gear ApplicationsA319, A320, A321, B717, B727, B737, B757, DC9, E190, E195, F100, MD80, MD90
|884200-1||No Options Installed|
|884200-11||AP, GA, LU, AR|
|884200-13||AP, LU, AR|
|884200-15||Recommended Model - AP - Air Pump, GA - Gauge, RH - Rain Hat|
|884200-17||AP, GA, LU|
|884200-2||AP, GA, LU, RH, AR|
|884200-3||AP, LU, RH, AR|
|884200-4||AP - Air Pump Only|
|884200-5 - AP, RH||AP, RH|
|884200-6||AP, GA, LU, RH|
|884200-7||AP, LU, RH|
|884200-8||RH - Rain Hat Only|
|884200-9||GA - Gauge Only|
|Airbus||A319, A320, A321, A330-200, A330-300, A340-200, A340-300|
|Boeing||717, 727-100, 727-200, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2, 757, 767, 787, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||510 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||75 in. x 45 in. x 34 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 8842 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 8842 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 8842. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 8842 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.