Eagle XL-30 Commercial Aircraft Tug - 26,000 lbs DBP - 32,000 lbs Service Weight
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Eagle XL-30 is in the largest series of Eagle aircraft tugs. The XL-30 features four wheel drive, four wheel steer power train, and offers superior functionality for moving all "single-aisle" aircraft in all weather conditions. The XL-30 is front operated which can accommodate an operator and up to 2 passengers.
The XL-30 is is powered by a T4i diesel engine for use with ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD). It is also available with a T3 diesel engine where only high-sulfur diesel fuel is available.
The XL-30 is loaded with standard features to help you meet all of your aircraft handling requires and needs.
- Four Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Standard switchable-steering between Four Wheel and Crab Steering for superior maneuverability of and around aircraft.
- Several safety features designed in to the XL Series to ensure safe operation.
- Powered by either T4i or T3 diesel engines to meet your fuel availability.
- Ergonomic front-operator compartment that accommodates up to 3 people.
- Low-profile design that allows operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair, and is backed by an industry-leading 3-yr/3,000-hr warranty.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors
Standard Features for XL-30
- Four Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel or Crab Steering
- Three-person Seating
- Front and Rear Wet-disc Brakes
- Low Oil/High Temp Protection System
- Low Coolant Protection System
- "Hot Shift" Transmission Protection
- Emergency Stop
- Built-in Marker/Strobe Lights
- 12V Accessory Outlet
Recommended and Available Options
- Custom Paint Scheme
- OPT-XL00-001-A - XL30-40 Standard Cab - L/R Mirror, Wipers, Heater, Defrost Fan & Dome Light
- OPT-XL00-024-A - Air Conditioning System
- AE-OPT-0007-LED - Roof-Mounted LED Strobe (Amber)
- OPT-ET00-002-A - Spotlight (LED) - Vertical Adj. Only - Front OR Rear Hitch Illumination
- OPT-Xl00-015-A - Front Hitch Mirror
- OPT-XL00-016-A - Rear Hitch Mirror
- OPT-TT00-001-A - Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Chock Basket - 19" X 19" X 4.25"
- OPT-XL00-004-A - Airline Hitch w/ 2.88" PIN - Single Level
- OPT-XL00-002-B - XL PVC Decking Kit, Black
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front / 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull: 26,000 lbf / 116 kN
- Towing Capacity*: 300,000 lbs / 136,078 kgs
- Service Weight: 32,000 lbs / 14,5 kgs
- Optional Cab - Add: 850 lbs / 386 kgs
- Length: 201 in / 5,105 mm
- Width: 99 in / 2,515 mm
- Height (deck): 52 in / 1,321 mm
- Height w/ cab (option): 84 in / 2,134 mm
- Wheelbase: 91 in / 2,311 mm
- Track: 83 in / 2,108 mm
- Tires (front & rear): 315/80R22.5
- Step Height: 21 in / 533 mm
- Ground Clearance: 9 in / 228 mm
- Frame: A36 steel: 2 in / 51 mm
- Bumper (front/rear): A36 steel: 1.5 in / 38 mm (front); 4 in / 101.6 mm (rear)
- Suspension: Rigid (front); Trunnion (rear)
- Number of Speeds: 3 forward / 3 reverse
- Max Speed: 19 mph / 30 kph
- Steering: Hydraulic 4-wheel coordinated
- Brakes: Wet Disc (front & rear)
- Parking Brakes: Mechanical Dry Disc (rear axle)
- Manufacturer: Deutz
- Model: TCD 3.6L Interim Tier4
- Rated Output @ 2800 rpm: 120 HP / 89 kW
- Torque @ 2800 rpm: 354 ft lbs / 480 Nm
- Cylinders - Displacement: 4 Cylinder / 3.6 L
- Fuel Tank: 30 gallons / 114 liters
- Air Cleaner: Severe environment, heavy duty, dry replacement element
- System: 12 Volt
- Alternator: 95 amp
- Battery (cold crank): Dual 650 amp
- Ignition: Keyed with anti-restart
- Lights: 12V LED Long Life
- Instruments: Dual-unit digital back-lit display offering engine diagnostics and full instrumentation
We sell parts for the XL-30 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used XL-30 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.