Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) - Tronair 5120
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Do You Need Quick Disconnects?|
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
This Tronair Hydraulic Power Unit (Series 5120) uses MIL-PRF-83282 fluid with an output of 6 gallons per minute. Quick Disconnects are available as an option for each particular aircraft (if needed). The CE compliant version is also available (please specify in the comments).
The following are the options available for the Tronair 5120 HPU. Please specify which options you would like (if any) in the comments box when submitting your HPU quote.
- 6 gpm (22.7 lpm) pressure compensated pump with adjustable flow and pressure controls
- Certified pressure gauge
- 0-10 gpm (0-38 lpm) dual scale flowmeter
- 2.4 gpm (9 lpm) flow at rated pressure
- Bypass valve
- Reservoir selector valve
- 2 micron absolute non-bypass pressure filter (Beta rating > 2,000 based on ISO 4572)
- #8 pressure and #16 return hoses (PE), or #12 return hose (MB), 15 ft (4.5 m) long with 37Ã‚Â° JIC swivel connectors
- Standard 50 ft. (15.2 m) input power cord
- Heavy duty 3 phase motor
- Heavy duty starter with overload protection and external manual reset button
- Sturdy welded steel frame with 16 gauge sheet metal cabinet
- Fluid sample valve
- Operating instruction located on instrument panel
- Two (2) fixed and two (2) swivel casters for easy maneuvering
- Stainless steel 13 gal (49 l) reservoir
- Heat exchanger with electric fan
- Illuminated On/Off switch
- Front access door panel for ease of maintenance
- Available Options: A, C, D, F, K, M, T, W
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|Pressure Max||3000 (207) psi (bar)|
|Height||44 (111) in (cm)|
|Width||33 (84) in (cm)|
|Weight||501 (227) lb (kg)|
|Length||45 (114) in (cm)|
|Motor||5 (3.7) hp (kW)|
|Gauge Max||5000 (345) psi (bar)|
|K-3591||Unit self servicing kit (PE)|
|K-3590||Unit self servicing kit (MB)|
|Fairchild/Dornier||Metro Merlin III, Metro Merlin IV|
We service the 5120 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 5120. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5120. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.