Pacific Scientific T60-1001-C8-1A Cable Tensiometer
Manufacturer: Pacific Scientific
Part Number: T60-1001-C8-1A
Lead Time: In-Stock
Stock: 2 available now
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
1/16", 3/32", 1/8" & 10-100 lbs
1/16", 3/32", 1/8" & 30-300 lbs
Mode S, ATCRBS Transponder, DME, TCAS, TIS, ADS-B MON/ ADS-B GEN (DO-260A/B), 978 MHz UAT
6300 - Legacy - Automated Pitot Static Tester (RVSM) - Handles RVSM requirements for ALL aircraft makes and models with the exception of Smart Probe aircraft.
Fluid Service Unit (Ce) - 5606 / 83282 - 2 Gallon Stainless Steel Reservoir
The Pacific Scientific T60-1001-C8-1A is an aircraft cable tensiometer with a black dial indicating 1/16" to 1/4" & 10-200 lbs.
- Positive Cable Grip - Firm, positive 3-point cable grip prevents dislodgement when the instrument is hanging free on the control cable
- Cable Diameter Gage - Easy to operate, accurate built-in gage eliminates guesswork as to the size of cable to be tested.
- No Alternate Risers - The new T60 requires no alternate risers for the various size cables. There are no losable parts in the T60. The instrument is always ready for instant use.
- One-Hand Operation - Simple, comfortable lever grip permits one-hand operation without operator fatigue. In severe cold, service mittens or gloves may be worn without any loss in efficiency of operation.
- Dial Pointer Lock - A simple lock holds a dial pointer at exact reading on cables in areas where instruments cannot be seen.
- Dial And Movable Bezel - Large, clear numerals make readings easy and accurate. The bezel is easily turned to the correct zero settings for the proper cable size, determined by the gage in the handle head.
- Over-Range Use - The T60 is a durable, precision instrument and is not damage by use on cable tensions beyond its range
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||3 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||15 in. x 10 in. x 8 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
CPU Adaptor Kit - King Air and Beech 99 / 1900
King Air Axle Jack
Defueler Cart - Totalizer - Liters
Reservoir Service Unit (8 Gallon) - 5606 / 83282
Tripod Jack - 5 Ton (CE) - 36 to 68 inches