Tronair 14-6805-6010 Aircraft Strut Pressure Gauge
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The aircraft strut pressure gauge has a pressure range of 0 to 3000 PSI.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3 (except 18-4216-6000: Ã‚Â± Full Scale 2.5%)
- Gauge Accuracy: Ã‚Â± Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: Ã‚Â± Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
|Description/Purpose||Strut Service Gauge - inflates struts with nitrogen|
|Hose Length||16 (41) in (cm)|
|Increments||50 (3.4) psi (bar)|
|Pressure Range||0-3,000 (0-207) psi (bar)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||6 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||23 in. x 13 in. x 9 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6805-6010. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.