Tronair 14-6808-6000 Low Pressure Nitrogen Regulator
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Tronair 14-6808-6000 is a low pressure regulator with 0 to 500 PSI for servicing aircraft tires. This regulator is manufactured with a CGA-580 nitrogen bottle connector.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3 (except 18-4216-6000: Â± Full Scale 2.5%)
- Gauge Accuracy: Â± Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: Â± Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
CalibrationA calibration certificate will be shipped with the unit from the factory.
The due date for re-calibration of the instrument should be based upon the date the instrument was placed in service in your facility. Re-calibration should be done on a periodic basis as dictated by the end user's quality system or other overriding requirements.
|Increments||20 (1.4) psi (bar)|
|Description/Purpose||Low Pressure Regulator - servicing low pressure with CGA-580|
|Pressure Range||0-500 (0-34) psi (bar)|
|Hose Length||180 (457) in (cm)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||11 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||19 in. x 13 in. x 15 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6808-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.