Tronair 14-6829-6000 Nitrogen High Pressure Regulator
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-6829-6000 is an aircraft high pressure nitrogen servicing regulator with a range of 100 to 4500 PSI. The regulator is manufactured with a CGA-680 connector for high pressure nitrogen bottles.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3 (except 18-4216-6000: Â± Full Scale 2.5%)
- Gauge Accuracy: ± Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: ± Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
Instrument Certification Notice from TronairThe gauge Certificates of Calibration supplied for the gauge(s) on this unit contain the calibration data for the actual instrument calibrated, along with the calibration date of the toll used to perform the calibration check.
The due date for re-calibration of the instrument should be based upon the date the instrument was placed in service in your facility. Re-calibration should be done on a periodic basis as dictated by the end user's quality system or other overriding requirements.
|TF-1043-01*180||ASSEMBLY, HOSE (#4 MB)|
|K-3706||COUPLING, HIGH PRESS. HOSE(CE)|
|PC-1096||REGULATOR, HIGH PRESSURE|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||11 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||19 in. x 13 in. x 15 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6829-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.