Tronair 20-4502-6000 1 Bottle Aircraft Oxygen Regulator
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The aircraft oxygen regulator is designed to deliver pressure regulated oxygen from a single supply source. The oxygen regulator is a non-venting regulator.
- Inlet: 3000 psi (207 bar)
- Outlet: 2500 psi (172 bar)
- Bottle Connections: CGA-540 fittings
- Output Hoses: #4 x 15 foot (4.6 m) with JIC fittings
- Temperature Range: 0 degree to 200 degree F (17.7 degree to 93.3 degrees C)
- Length: 6.25 in (15.9 cm)
- Width: 9.25 in (23.5 cm)
- Height: 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs for the 20-4502-6000
Are all necessary parts to service the aircrafts oxygen system included with this part or does this part require an adaptor such as an oxygen charging adaptor?
This unit has a 15 ft. hose, with crimped female JIC swivel fitting on end. Threads are 7/16-20 (-04 JIC). If customer's plane has something different, then an adapter will be needed.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||13 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||20 in. x 13 in. x 15 in.|