Tronair 20-4500-7000 Aircraft Oxygen Booster (O2) (CE)
The Tronair 20-4500-7000 pneumatic oxygen booster provides the capability of boosting remaining lower pressure oxygen from supply bottle to the required higher aircraft system pressure; up to 2,250 psig maximum.
This oxygen booster utilizes an air driven pressure amplifier, requiring 145 PSIG maximum air pressure input at 80 SCFM volume.
- Dimensions: 24-9/16 inches long x 19 inches high x 16 inches deep
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Output Hose: 15 feet long with #4 37o JIC female flare swivel fitting at aircraft hook-up end 2250 psi (155 bar) maximum
- Oxygen Output Rating: 80 SCFM at 150 psi (10.3 bar) maximum
- Input to Booster Pump: 2500 psi (172 bar)
- Booster High Pressure Air Pilot: 2500 psi (172 bar)
- Booster High Pressure Relief: 2750 psi (189.6 bar)
- Temperature Range: 0 to 200 F (17.7o to 93.3o C)
Optional Equipment to Enhance Unit
- Single supply bottle: Model Number 20-4502-6000
- Four bottle cart: Model Number 20-4504-7000
NoteAll plumbing, fittings, and components are cleaned for oxygen use. The unit and hoses are cleaned, packaged and shipped separately to avoid any possible system contamination.
|18-4202-1000||Previous Part Number|
|Length||25 (64) in (cm)|
|Height||19 (48) in (cm)|
|Width||16 (41) in (cm)|
|Weight||80 (36) lb (kg)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||106 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||37 in. x 25 in. x 29 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|