Tronair 20-4505-7000 4 Bottle Aircraft Oxygen Cart
The 20-4505-7000 is a 4 bottle oxygen cart with the manifold and regulator allows the operator to manifold together up to four oxygen supply
bottles and regulate the outlet pressure. Reverse flow check valves prevent back-flow from one supply bottle to another supply
The oxygen booster provides the capability of boosting remaining lower pressure oxygen from supply bottles to the required higher aircraft system pressure; up to 2,250 PSIG maximum.
Consumer Requirement: This oxygen booster utilizes an air driven pressure amplifier, requiring 145 PSIG maximum air pressure input at 80 SCFM volume.
- Easy loading
- Use with all standard 9 in (22.9 cm) diameter bottles; CGA 540 connection
- Adjustable bottle stop
- Bottles fully captured
- Pneumatic tires
- Parking brake
- Hose compartment
- Instrument Panel
- Output Hose: 15 ft (4.6 m) long with #4 37 degree JIC female flare swivel fitting at aircraft hook-up
- Output Rating: 2250 psi (155 bar) maximum
- Minimum Supply Bottle Pressure: 250 psi (17 bar)
- Input to Booster Pump: 80 SCFM at 150 psi (10.3 bar) maximum
- Booster High Pressure Air Pilot: 2500 psi (172 bar)
- Booster High Pressure Relief: 2750 psi (189.6 bar)
- All plumbing, fittings, and components are oxygen cleaned. The unit and hoses are cleaned and packaged to avoid possible system contamination.
- 0 degree to 200 degree F (17.7 degree C to 93.3 degree C)
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs.
Have a question? Just ask us! We would be glad to help.
What is the max towing speed on the cart?
The max towing speed on the cart is 10 MPH. This will be labeled on the front of the cart to be seen during operation.
|Length||80 (203.5) in (cm)|
|Height||37 (94) in (cm)|
|Width||30.5 (77.5) in (cm)|
|Weight||380 (172) lb (kg)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||600 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||88 in. x 42 in. x 47 in.|