Tronair 10-4036-0010 Aircraft Lavatory Cart - 31 Gallon Waste / 15 Gallon Fill
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Dump and fill tanks constructed of high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- 2 in (5 cm) x 10 ft (3.1 m) discharge hose with end cap
- 1 in (2.54 cm) x 8 ft (2.4 m) fill hose
- Manual fill and dump pumps (6 strokes per gallon)
- Electric fill pump (5 gpm) 10-6408-0000 ONLY
- 8 in (20 cm) pneumatic tires
- Front wheels lock with towbar in upright position
- Front wheel assembly for easy maneuvering
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
**This cart does not come standard with dump hose/coupler and fill coupler. Please request at time of quote.
Application InfoThe Tronair 10-4036-0010 lavatory service unit provides a clean, sanitary means of servicing the aircraft lavatory system and transporting the waste fluid to the dump station.
Some important features are:
- Easily maneuverable with towbar
- Drain back system on fill hose to prevent fluid spillage
- Storage tubes for storage of fill and dump hoses
- Heavy duty fill and dump pumps
- Fill and dump tanks made of non-corroding HD polyethylene material with UV inhibitor
- Permanent connection of dump hose to dump tank
- Dimensions: 54 inches long x 36 inches wide x 29 inches high
- Weight: 280 pounds
- 15 gallon tank capacity; HD Polyethylene
- One (1) gallon per six (6) strokes fill pump
- Three (3) inch tank fill port with cover
- Eight (8) foot fill hose
- 20 psi max fill pump pressure
- 31 gallon tank capacity; HD Polyethylene
- 30 gpm manual diaphragm pump
- Six (6) inch tank clean out port with cover
- Four (4) inch aluminum tank flange for aircraft dump hose connection
- 10 foot dump tank hose
- Eight (8) inch pneumatic tires; 50 psi tire pressure maximum
- Roller bearings in wheels
- 10 mph maximum towing speed
Factory Installed Options / Field Kits
- OPTION 02: Three (3) inch dump tank flange for Shorts SD 330/360 aircraft.
- OPTION 03: Three (3) and four (4) inch dump tank flanges for Shorts SD 330/360 aircraft, and other aircraft using
- standard Wye connection.
- K-1036: Kit, Dump hose SD 330/360
- K-2410: Kit, Fill Connector
- K-2412: Kit, Dump Connector with five foot hose
- K-2029: Kit, Dump Connector; mates with K-2412
- K-2030: Kit, Dump Connector
- K-3606 Kit, Hose Cap (Dump Hose)
Preparation For UseThis lavatory service unit has been thoroughly inspected and tested prior to packaging and shipment. The unit is shipped completely assembled and is ready to use.
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs on the Tronair 10-4036-0010 Lav Cart.Have another question? Just ask us!
Does this unit come standard with all hoses and couplers?
This small lav cart does not come with a dump hose and connector along with a fill connector. The fill hose is standard with the unit. When you receive a quote on this unit, it should have the dump hose/connector and fill connector included. If it does not, please let us know to update it so you can start using the cart as soon as you receive it at your facility.
Does this cart include an electrical pump?
This unit is includes a hand pump only. There is another version of this cart that does have an electrical fill pump on it. If you would like a quote on the electrical version, please just let us know. We would be glad to help you on it.
Does it have a flow meter or an option to add this on?
This unit does not have a flow meter and there are no options from the factory to install this on the unit. 6 strokes of the fill pump is equal to 1 gallon of fluid.
How does this lav cart ship?
These carts are shipped in an open air crate from the factory on a LTL freight carrier. You will need a forklift to unload the unit from the truck when it delivers to you. If you do not have a forklift available and need a lift gate on the truck, please advise at the time of ordering the lav cart.
|10-4036-0001||Includes K-2029 & K-2410 couplings|
|10-4036-0100||Previous Model Number|
|Length||54 (137) in (cm)|
|Height||29 (74) in (cm)|
|Width||36 (91) in (cm)|
|Weight||280 (127) lb (kg)|
|Fill Tank||15 (57) gal (l)|
|Dump Tank||31 (117) gal (l)|
|B-398-08||DIAPHRAGM, GUZZLER PUMP|
|TF-1001*60.0||HOSE, 4 ID DUMP|
|K-1233||Kit, Repl. 3|
|K-1208||Kit, Repl. Fillwell, 6 (R)|
|N-1503-06||CAP, 2 FPT|
|K-2314||KIT, COUPLING LEAR 60|
|H-1092||Cover, Fillwell (R)|
|TF-1018-02*21.0||HOSE, LAVATORY DUMP|
|K-1253||KIT, REPL. BEARING / SEAL|
|K-1209||KIT, REPL. DUMP TANK|
|K-1036||KIT, LSU FILL COUPLING|
|K-1550||KIT, REPL. WHEEL (SINGLE)|
|K-1249||Kit, Repl. Pin|
|N-1502||ELBOW, 2 IN|
|K-1702||KIT, REPL. PUMP|
|K-1688||KIT, REPL. LID|
|K-1210||KIT, REPL. 4 IN FLANGE ADAPTER|
|K-1255||KIT, REPL. HUB|
|K-1320||KIT, REPL. LEVER|
|C-191||TANK, 15 GALLON FILL|
|TF-1018-02*120||HOSE, LAVATORY DUMP|
|TF-1001*120||HOSE, 4 ID DUMP|
|N-1505||ADAPTOR, MALE 2 PVC|
|K-2922||KIT, DUMP CONNECTOR|
|B-398-H||HANDLE, GUZZLER PUMP|
|K-1499||KIT, PUMP REPAIR|
|K-1728||KIT, REBUILD PUMP|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||450 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||70 in. x 50 in. x 38 in.|
We service the 10-4036-0010 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 10-4036-0010. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 10-4036-0010. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 10-4036-0010 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.