Tronair 10-6409-0000 Aircaft Lavatory Service Cart (CE) - 30 Gallon Waste / 25 Gallon Fill
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 10-6409-0000 is a small corporate aircraft lav cart that features a 30 gallon waste tank and 25 gallon fill tank. This unit comes complete with hoses and couplers for aircraft servicing.
- Dump and fill tanks constructed of high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- 6 ft (1.8 m) blue waste hose wtih GA coupler
- 10 ft (3 m) black waste outlet hose
- 12 ft (3.7 m) clear fill hose with coupler and plug
- Manual fill pump (4 stroke per gallon)
- Extra wide access port to sloped waste tank makes for easy cleaning
- Gravity emptied dump tank with gate valve
- 10 in (25.4 cm) pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty chassis and towing system
- Front wheels lock with towbar in upright position
- Front wheel assembly for easy maneuvering
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
DescriptionThe Tronair Model 10-6409-0000 Lavatory Service Unit (LSU) provides a clean, sanitary means of servicing the aircraftÂ lavatory system and transporting the waste fluid to the dump station.
Some important features are:
- Easily maneuverable with towbar
- Drain back system on dump hose to prevent fluid spillage
- Heavy duty fill pump
- Fill and dump tanks made of non-corroding HD polyethylene material with UV inhibitor
- Permanent connection of dump hose to dump tank
- Length: 65 Â¼ in (165.7 cm)
- Width: 39 Â¼ in (99.7 cm)
- Height: 27 Â¼ in (69.2 cm)
- Weight: 194 lbs (88 kg)
- 25 gallon tank capacity; HD polyethylene with UV inhibitor
- One (1) gallon per four (4) strokes fill pump
- Two (2) inch fill port
- Twelve (12) foot fill hose
- 20 psi max fill pump pressure
- 30 gallon tank capacity; HD polyethylene with UV inhibitor
- Ten (10) inch tank clean out port with cover
- Four (4) inch aluminum tank flange for aircraft dump hose connection
- 10 foot dump tank hose
- Ten (10) inch pneumatic tires; 50 psi tire pressure maximum
- Roller bearings in wheels; zerk fittings
- 10 mph maximum towing speed.
You Ask. We Help. Â Your FAQs on the Tronair Lav Cart.Have a question? Just ask us! We would be glad to help.
Does the dump coupling fit all aircraft?
The coupling on the end of the dump hose is a 4 inch straight dump connector. This will fit almost all aircraft. However, the Lear 45 and 60 are the two most common and known aircraft that have special fittings. If you need Lear 45 and 60 couplers, please let us know.
Does this unit include all the hoses and couplers?
Yes, this unit is ready to start using when you receive it. It includes all the hoses and connectors for servicing the aircraft. You will need blue lav fluid to put in the fill tank.
Is blue lav fluid included with this unit?
You will need to supply your own blue fluid to put in the unit.
Is this fill pump electric?
This unit includes a hand pump only. 4 strokes of the hand pump equals 1 gallon of blue fluid.
I am going to be towing this unit long distances. Is this a good unit?
This unit is a great corporate aircraft lav cart for use in the hangar or on local ramps. We would not recommend towing this unit long distances (example would be across the airport) all the time. If you will be towing your lav cart across the field all the time, we would recommend the Tronair 10-4036-0010.
How is this unit shipped?
This lav cart is shipped in an open air crate from the factory on a LTL freight carrier. You will need a forklift or other means to unload the crate from the truck at the delivery time. If you need a lift gate on the truck to unload the unit, please advise at the time of ordering so we can include it on the shipment paperwork.
What is the warranty on this unit?
There is a standard 1 year factory warranty on this lav cart. (Please consult final invoice and manual for up to date warranty guidelines and length.)
|Length||64 1/4 (165.7) in (cm)|
|Height||27 1/4 (69.2) in (cm)|
|Width||39 1/4 (99.7) in (cm)|
|Weight||194 (88) lb (kg)|
|Fill Tank||25 (95) gal (l)|
|Dump Tank||35 (132) gal (l)|
|K-4167||KIT, FILL HOSE|
|K-4166||KIT, HOSE WASTE OUTLET|
|K-4165||KIT, WELDMENT TOWBAR (P)|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||400 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||70 in. x 47 in. x 38 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 10-6409-0000 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 10-6409-0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 10-6409-0000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 10-6409-0000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.