Tronair 10-4036-0001 Complete Aircraft Lav Cart - Manual Pump - 31 Gallon Waste / 15 Gallon Fill
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 10-4036-0001 is a small complete aircraft lav cart with hose kits and couplings. This lav cart includes a 5 foot waste hose / Wye connector kit (K-2029) and fill coupler (K-2410) as standard.
This cart is complete with all hoses and couplings for use.
K-2029 - 5 foot waste hose with Wye coupling - Included
K-2410 - Aircraft fill coupler - Included
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Dump and fill tanks constructed of high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- 2 in (5 cm) x 10 ft (3.1 m) discharge hose with end cap
- 1 in (2.54 cm) x 8 ft (2.4 m) fill hose
- Manual fill and dump pumps (6 strokes per gallon)
- Electric fill pump (5 gpm) 10-6408-0000 ONLY
- 8 in (20 cm) pneumatic tires
- Front wheels lock with towbar in upright position
- Front wheel assembly for easy maneuvering
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
Application InfoThe Tronair 10-4036-0001 lav cart provides a clean, sanitary means of servicing the aircraft lavatory system and transporting the waste fluid to the dump station.
Some important features are:
- Easily maneuverable with towbar
- Drain back system on fill hose to prevent fluid spillage
- Storage tubes for storage of fill and dump hoses
- Heavy duty fill and dump pumps
- Fill and dump tanks made of non-corroding HD polyethylene material with UV inhibitor
- Permanent connection of dump hose to dump tank
- Dimensions: 54 inches long x 36 inches wide x 29 inches high
- Weight: 280 pounds
- 15 gallon tank capacity; HD Polyethylene
- One (1) gallon per six (6) strokes fill pump
- Three (3) inch tank fill port with cover
- Eight (8) foot fill hose
- 20 psi max fill pump pressure
- 31 gallon tank capacity; HD Polyethylene
- 30 gpm manual diaphragm pump
- Six (6) inch tank clean out port with cover
- Four (4) inch aluminum tank flange for aircraft dump hose connection
- 10 foot dump tank hose
- Eight (8) inch pneumatic tires; 50 psi tire pressure maximum
- Roller bearings in wheels
- 10 mph maximum towing speed
|Pkg. 1 Weight||450 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||70 in. x 50 in. x 38 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 10-4036-0001 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 10-4036-0001. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 10-4036-0001. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 10-4036-0001 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.