Tronair 10-6401-0010 Aircraft Lav Cart - Manual Fill Pump
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 10-6401-0010 lavatory service unit provides a clean, sanitary means of servicing the aircraft lavatory system and transporting the waste fluid to the dump station.
- Easily maneuverable with Towbar
- Drain back system on fill hose to prevent fluid spillage
- Storage tubes for storage of fill and dump hoses
- Heavy duty fill and dump pumps
- Fill and dump tanks made of non-corroding HD polyethylene material with UV inhibitor
- Permanent connection of dump hose to dump tank
Fill (Fresh) System
- 68 gallon tank capacity; HD polyethylene
- Three inch (3") tank fill port with cover
- One (1) gallon per six (6) strokes fill pump
- Eight foot (8 ft) fill hose
- 20 psi max fill pump pressure
- 136 gallon tank capacity; HD polyethylene
- 30 gpm manual diaphragm pump
- Five inch (5") tank clean out port with cover
- Four inch (4") aluminum tank flange for aircraft dump hose connection
- 18 inch long and three inch (3") I.D. dump tank hoses with 45 connector
- Steering, pneumatic tire, front wheels with tapered roller bearings (Tire size 4.80/4.00 x 8)
- Pneumatic tire rear wheels with tapered roller bearings (Tire size 4.80/4/00 x 8)
- Towing speed - 10 mph maximum
|Length||72 (183) in (cm)|
|Height||45 (114) in (cm)|
|Width||46 (117) in (cm)|
|Weight||700 (318) lb (kg)|
|Fill Tank||68 (257) gal (l)|
|Dump Tank||136 (515) gal (l)|
|Airbus||A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||717, 727-200, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2, DC-8 Series 60, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, MD-80, P-8 Poseidon|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CS100, CS300|
|McDonnell Douglas||DC-10, DC-8 Series 60, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, MD-11, MD-80|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||870 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||93 in. x 60 in. x 60 in.|
We service the 10-6401-0010 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 10-6401-0010. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 10-6401-0010. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 10-6401-0010 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.