JP30L Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Improved JP30L Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug
Bombardier, Cessna, Gulfstream, and Embraer
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs answered for the JP30LLike the JP30, the JP30L Electric Tug was designed to provide one of the most efficient and economical methods of moving aircraft. This towbarless tug was designed with a 3 foot extended deck to provide a longer reach for use on aircraft with setback nose gears, like the Dassault Falcon aircraft. The added length allows for a second set of batteries which makes the endurance of the JP30L a favorite among towbarless tug operators everywhere.
New and Improved Features
- Upgraded controller for new regenerative braking.
- Hill assist parking brake button.
- Dead-man switch on joystick not floor.
- Tie down rings four corners of chassis.
- LED side marker lights. (IATA compliant)
- Upgraded RED Mushroom power kill switch. (IATA complaint)
- All lights are now LED.
Highlights and Benefits of JP30L
- 3 Feet Longer - More room between nose of aircraft and operator along with an extra bank of batteries.
- All rubber tires. You will never have to worry about a flat tire.
- Industrial deep cycle batteries.
- Standard 50/60 Hz onboard battery charger.
- 6 HP continuous duty drive motor.
- Cradle side plates adjusted by a slide tube with spring loaded indexing pin.
- Steering wheel top mounted horizontally so it doesn't interfere with the driver's legs.
- Extra set of batteries (16 total) - longer run time between charges.
- 2 Year warranty from Tronair.
- Unrivaled support and teamwork through our partnership with Tronair.
- 2 year Tronair Platinum warranty
- Double hydraulic lift cylinders for raising and lowering nose wheel cradle
- Rugged 6 horsepower, 48V, continuous duty-cycle drive motor with digital logic controller
- Two speed transaxle power transmission
- Built in 12-24-28/30V power supply to assist starting aircraft engines
- Sixteen deep cycle 6V batteries.
- Simple to use 120V AC internal battery charger (40 Amps)
- Two speed manual winch
- Operator platform accommodates operator and a passenger
- Solid state dynamic braking systems
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame
- Two forward and rear facing headlights and amber strobe light
- Rubberized coating on aluminum diamond top plate
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
JP30L Electric Aircraft Tug Video Overview:
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs.
What is the towing capacity on the pintle hitch?
The draw bar pull on the pintle hitch will be limited by the available traction since there will presumably be no load in the cradle. There is not a published value but it will be under 3000 lbs DBP.
PricePlease use the contact form above or call by phone to request a quote.
Trade In Your Used Aircraft Ground Support EquipmentWe offer trade-ins for your used electric aircraft tugs or used aircraft ground support equipment for a new GSE. Contact us with your used aircraft GSE to help offset the costs of your new JetPorter electric aircraft tug.
Lead TimePlease use form below to request a quote.
FinanceWe provide a range of financing options for the JetPorter tugs. Visit our financing section or contact us for questions.
|K-4050||Front Pintle Hitch (Slide In)|
|K-4053||MU2 (Solitaire only) Adapter|
|K-4055||Falcon 50/900/2000 Adapter|
|K-4056||Learjet 40/5 Adapter|
|K-4057||Standoff Arm (for aircraft w/wheel pants)|
|K-4094||Jumper Cable Kit|
|K-4096||Sipped Tire Set|
|K-4101||On-Board Air Compressor|
|Height||49 (124.5) in (cm)|
|Length||171 (434.4) in (cm)|
|Max Aircraft Weight||30,000 (13,608) lb (kg)|
|Speed Empty||10 (16) mph (kph)|
|Speed Full Load||3 (4.8) mph (kph)|
|Weight||3,250 (1,474) lb (kg)|
|Width||40 (101.6) in (cm)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||3250 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||171 in. x 40 in. x 49 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the JP30L. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.