JETporter JP100s Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Technology Driven JP100s Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug
Bombardier, Cessna, Gulfstream, and Embraer
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs answered for the JP100sThe redesigned JP100S Electric Tug uses some of the latest innovations in battery motive technology. Separately excited motors and regenerative braking give the JP100S better throttle control, lower power requirements, longer run time between charges and ease of operation.
Benefits and Highlights of JP100s
- Superior turning radius which is crucial for stacking hangars and towing aircraft into tight areas.
- Two Independent 10 HP continuous DC drive motors.
- Solid Rubber Tires - You never have to worry about a flat tire.
- Redundant Braking (Foot/Service Brake, Emergency Parking brake, Regenerative braking)
- Proportional drive steering and direct drive DC motors (better traction in all conditions, tighter turning radius, less tire wear, less scuff marks on hangar floor)
- Foot Pedal Speed Control
- Winch System Pressure Sensitive Mat Switch (limits pressure on nose gear to 200 psi when in cradle)
- Cradle side plates have ease of use quick release no pins or hooks making it easy to adjust.
- Commercially Available Industrial Deep Cycle Batteries - You can get new batteries from your local battery shop in the future. They will bring new batteries right to the hangar and pickup the old ones.
- One year factory warranty from Tronair
- Unrivaled support and teamwork through our partnership with Tronair
- JETporter JP100S
- 100,000 lb. towing capacity
- Sit down model
- Power Steering
- Heavy duty long life torque hubs
- Regenerative motor braking
- Redundant service foot brake
- Automatic parking brake
- Foot operated Accelerator
- Two -10 horsepower continuous duty drive motors
- Proportional drive with steering position sensor
- Reduced tire wear
- Solid rubber tires
- Suspension system
- Wheel tie down strap
- Nylon winch strap
- Nylon strut strap
- Winch tension safety switch
- Emergency safety cut off switch
- On-board diagnostics
- 5 micron hydraulic filter
- Rubberized coating on aluminum diamond deck cover
- Covered storage compartments
- 16-6 volt batteries
- Fully automated, multi-tap battery charger
- Battery charge indicator
- Pintle hitch (rear)
- Fire extinguisher
- Rear facing lights
- Strobe light
- Side marker lights
- Finish: Powder coat Tronair Blue (optional colors available)
JP100s Dims and Weight
- Length - 209 inches
- Width - 70 inches
- Height - 39 inches
- Unit Weight - 7000 lbs
- Max Aircraft Towing Weight - 100,000 lbs (45,359 kg)
- Cradle Capacity - 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg)
- Empty Speed - 7 mph
- Full Load Speed - 3 mph
JP100s Electric Aircraft Tug Video Overview
Stacking the Hangar with a Gulfstream VÂ
JP100s Turning Radius - 98'' (249 cm)The JP100s offers a superior turning radius which is crucial for stacking hangars and tight areas.
Trade-In Your Used GSE With UsWe will trade-in your used aircraft ground support equipment to help offset the costs of your new electric aircraft tug. Let us help trade-in your equipment and customize your new JP100s Electric Tug with us.
Price and Lead TimePlease contact us using the form above, phone, or email to request a quote and lead time.
FinanceWe provide a range ofÂ financingÂ options for the JETporter tugs. Visit ourÂ financing sectionÂ or contact us below for questions.
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs Answered for the JP100sIf you have a question on the JP100s, just ask us. We would be glad to help. You may also view all of the current FAQs on the JP100s at this link.
|JP2S||Previous Model Number|
|Height||39 (98.4) in (cm)|
|Length||209 (530.9) in (cm)|
|Max Aircraft Weight||100,000 (45,359) lb (kg)|
|Speed Empty||7 (11.3) mph (kph)|
|Speed Full Load||3 (4.8) mph (kph)|
|Weight||7,000 (3,175) lb (kg)|
|Width||70 (177.8) in (cm)|
|K-4053||MU2 (Solitaire only) Adapter|
|K-4055||Falcon 50/900/2000 Adapter|
|K-4056||Learjet 40/45 Adapter|
|K-4123||Falcon 7X Adapter|
|K-4235||Dash 8-400 Adapter|
|K-4236||Dash 8-100/300 Adapter|
|K-4586||Battery Wattering System|
|BAe||146-100, -200, -300/Avro RJ70, RJ85, RJ100, ATP, RJ70, RJ85|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 870, Challenger 890, Global 5000, Global 6000, Global Express, Global Express XRS|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ1000, CRJ700, CRJ900|
|Embraer||ERJ-170, ERJ-175, Lineage 1000|
|Gulfstream||G200 (Galaxy), G280, G500, G550, G650, V, VSP|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||7000 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||209 in. x 70 in. x 39 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the JP100S. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We can purchase your used JP100S (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.