JetPorter JP75 Towbarless Aircraft Electric Tug
This item has been discontinued or is no longer available.
It has been replaced by JP100S.
Tow up to 75,000 lbs
The JP75 is designed and manufactured with quality, reliability, and a trouble-free operation in mind. This towbarless electric tug has two independent, continuous-duty 8 HP DC drive motors and a zero-degree turning radius. The JP75 was designed as Tronair's mid-sized, towbarless tug to meet customer demand.
Tronair incorporated the best features of existing units along with the latest innovations to create the JP75. With a small footprint and high, continuous-duty horsepower, the JP75 is a powerful tug in a small package.
Highlights and Benefits of JP75
- Regenerative brakes
- Creates a smooth deceleration
- Reduces stopping distance and chance of incursion
- Dual independently excited motors on the drive wheels
- This allows us to rotate tires at different speeds causing a superior turning radius.
- Improves traction
- Reduces tire wear
- Rear wheels centered and under operator
- Allows the back of the tractor to swing
- Creates superior maneuverability and reduced tire stress
- Unrivaled support and teamwork through our partnership with Tronair
- Double hydraulic lift cylinders for raising and lowering nose wheel cradle
- Two heavy duty 8 horsepower, 48V, continuous duty-cycle drive motors with microprocessor based controller
- Two packs of Eight deep cycle 6V batteries (Full recharge in 8 hours at 20% charge or less)
- Simple to use multi tap, single phase AC fully automatic battery charger
- Battery Charger (Indicate required frequency) - JP-204-50 (50 Hz) or JP-204-60 (60 Hz)
- Operator platform accommodates operator and a passenger
- Hydraulic ram winch
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame
- Three separate braking systems
- Main Braking: Dynamic with solid state controls
- Secondary Braking: Foot pedal acutated disk
- Emergency Braking: Electronically activated
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Custom color and graphics (customer logo) available
|Length||179.5 (456) in (cm)|
|Speed Full Load||3 (4.8) mph (kph)|
|Max Aircraft Weight||75,000 (34,019) lb (kg)|
|Height||52 (132) in (cm)|
|Width||58 (147) in (cm)|
|Weight||5,700 (2,586) lb (kg)|
|Speed Empty||8 (12.9) mph (kph)|
|K-4056||Learjet 40/45 Adapter|
|K-4053||MU2 (Solitaire only) Adapter|
|K-4055||Falcon 50/900/2000 Adapter|
|K-4123||Falcon 7X Adapter|
|Airbus Military (CASA)||C-295, CN-235/HC-144A|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 605 (CL605), Challenger 850, CL-215, CL-215T, CL-415|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ100, CRJ200, CRJ705, Dash 7|
|Cessna||Citation X 750|
|Dassault||Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 7X, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
|Embraer||ERJ-135, ERJ-140, ERJ-145|
|Fairchild/Dornier||Dornier 228-100/200, Dornier DO328, Dornier DO328 Jet|
|Fokker||27, 28, 50|
|General Dynamics||Convair 580, Convair 600, Convair 640|
|Gulfstream||G150, G350, G450, I, II, III, IV, IVSP|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Hawker 1000, Hawker 4000 (Horizon)|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the JP75. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the JP75. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.