Eagle eJP-10 Towbarless Electric Aircraft Tug - Tow up to 100,000 lbs
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want the weatherproof cradle camera and display?
Would you like a custom color for the unit?
What is your 3 phase input voltage for the battery charger?
Do you have any trade-ins to go toward a new tug?
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Your Most Trusted GSE Team for Sales, Service, and Parts
The Only Tugs With a 3 Year / 3000 Hour Warranty
Crucial for Stacking Hangars and Towing Aircraft into Tight Areas.
Right at Your Fingertips.
Here to Help Build, Deliver, and Support Your New Tug!
The eJP-10 is the first co-development and most advanced release of an electric tug between Eagle and Tronair. Powered by dual AC electric drive motors, the eJP-10 emphasizes Zero Degree Technology for an industry-leading turning capability. Aircraft operators will be able to position aircraft more precisely as the motors individually turn to reduce the space required to maneuver. The eJP-10 is invented to safely and efficiently move general aviation aircraft up to large business class jets.
The eJP-10 includes regenerative braking for controlled deceleration. This function stops unnecessarily jolting the aircraft, potentially damaging avionic equipment, and avoids extreme loading on the nose landing gear. High-level control systems combine with integrated sensors providing oversteer protection and an aircraft selection system to limit torque. The vehicle can operate as a sit-down model or enters creep mode when the steering column adjusts to a stand-up position. The automatic parking brake always engages upon stopping to maintain overall safety during operation.
CGSE is an authorized distributor for the full line of Eagle aircraft tugs. Along with helping deliver a new Eagle tug for your aircraft operation, we help after delivery. CGSE stocks spare parts along with assisting any support or service requests.
Eagle has been manufacturing the industry's most reliable and functional tow tractors for over 45 years and now produces the eJP line of towbarless tractors. Designed and built in the United States, the eJP-10 supported by factory direct service and support along with our internal CGSE service and sales staff. With a diverse product line and the greatest warranty in the industry, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality and customer service. With our partnership with Eagle Tugs, we work as a team to earn our wings without ever leaving the ground.
New Upgraded Features
- 3 year/3,000 hour warranty
- Zero Degree turning technology
- Zero-emission 72V AC electric drive
- Dual drive motors
- Regenerative braking
- Power steering
- Digital display with diagnostics
- Steering position indicator
- Oversteer protection system
- Rear suspension
- LED headlights
New Digital Display and Diagnostic SystemThe new digital dash display features the following information
- Diagnostic and Troubleshooting Menu
- Battery Meter with Percentage
- Hour Meter
- Flashing Parking Brake Indicator
- Steering Position Gauge for Underneath Steering Tire
- Oversteer Protection Indicator
- Aircraft Selector Switch Position
Zero Degree Turning TechnologyIndustry leading for stacking hangars - Virtually no wingtip shift
Video Overview of Tug
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front
- *All Weather Max Tow: 100,000 lbs (45,359 kg)
- Service Weight with Battery: 6,600 lb (2,994 kg)
- Weight without Battery: 5,130 lb (2,327 kg)
- Length: 209.3 in (5316 mm)
- Width: 70 in (1778 mm)
- Height (deck): 24.25 in (616 mm)
- Height (steering wheel): 38.8 in (986 mm)
- Wheelbase: 95 in (2,413 mm)
- Cradle Lift Height: 7 in (178 mm)
- Turning Radius: 98 in (2490 mm)
- Steering Tires: 4 x 8 (16 in O.D.)
- Drive Tires: 21 x 8 x 15
- Ground Clearance: 5.4 in (137 mm)
- Frame: A572 steel: .25-.75 (6.4-19.05 mm)
- Suspension: Leaf spring on rear axle
- Max Speed: 7 mph (11.3 kph) unloaded
- Steering: Curtis Dual Drive with hydraulic steering
- Primary Brakes: Regenerative dynamic motor braking
- Parking Brake: Automatic activated/deactivated
- POWER TRAIN: 72V AC ELECTRIC
- Traction Motor: Two 13 HP AC Electric
- Motor Output: 26 HP (56 HP Peak)
- Lights: LED headlights, LED markers
- Instruments: Display screen in operator panel shows battery charge, steering position, speed and diagnostic functions
- Battery Type: Twelve - 6 volt deep cycle
- Creep Feature: 1 MPH while standing
Available Options - Add-Ons
- "Smart charging" battery system
- Battery watering system
- Waterproof cradle camera and display
- Custom paint scheme
- Aircraft adapters
3 Phase Battery Charger OptionsYour 3 phase input voltage will be required at time of purchasing a new tug.
- EC-3106-208-60 - 208V/3PH/60 HZ - 15.6 amps
- EC-3106-240-60 - 240V/3PH/60 HZ - 13.5 amps
- EC-3106-480-60 - 480V/3PH/60 HZ - 7.3 amps
- EC-3106-220-50 - 220V/3PH/50 HZ
- EC-3106-380-50 - 380V/3PH/50 HZ
- EC-3106-415-50 - 415V/3PH/50 HZ
- EC-3106-440-50 - 440V/3PH/50 HZ
eJP-10 in the News
- Eagle TT-12 and Eagle eJP-10 Supports the 2018 Super Bowl at Flying Cloud Airport
- eJP-10 is Approved for Use on Bombardier Aircraft
|eJP-10SP-White||White Painted Color|
|JP100S||Discontinued or no longer available|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||8000 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||209 in. x 70 in. x 39 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Loose|
|BAe||146-100, -200, -300/Avro RJ70, RJ85, RJ100, ATP, RJ70, RJ85|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 605 (CL605), Challenger 870, Challenger 890, Global 5000, Global 6000, Global Express, Global Express XRS|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ1000, CRJ700, CRJ705, CRJ900|
|Dassault||Falcon 10-100, Falcon 20-200, Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 7X, Falcon 8X, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
|Embraer||ERJ-170, ERJ-175, Lineage 1000|
|Gulfstream||G200 (Galaxy), G280, G450, G500, G550, G650, V, VSP|
We sell parts for the eJP-10 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used eJP-10 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.