Eagle eJP-3L - Electric Towbarless Aircraft Tug - Tow up to 30,000 lbs
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Your Most Trusted GSE Team for Sales, Service, and Parts
The Only Tugs With a 3 Year / 3000 Hour Warranty
The eJP-3L comes with a dual deep cycle battery pack offering extended use and more clearance for airplanes requiring additional length to capture. This model is also 3 feet longer than the standard eJP-3.
The eJP-3L is one of Eagle’s smallest eco-friendly towbarless tractors. Powered by a DC motor, the two speed transaxle puts power to the ground without the use of chains, couplings or belts. The built in GPU assists with starting your aircraft and the built in battery charger facilitates a quick turnaround between flights. The eJP-3L is designed to safely and efficiently move piston aircraft up to light corporate jets in all weather conditions.
The eJP-3L incorporates regenerative braking for controlled deceleration. This function prevents unnecessarily joining the aircraft, potentially damaging avionic equipment, and avoids excessive loading on the nose landing gear. The automatic parking brake always engages upon stopping to maintain overall safety during operation.
- 3 year/3,000 hour warranty
- Zero-emission 48V DC electric drive
- Regenerative braking
- Built-in GPU start assist
- GPU cables and plugs
- Built-in battery charger
- Two-speed manual winch with nylon strap
- Emergency safety cutoff switch
Highlights and Benefits of eJP-3L
- 3 feet longer for longer nose wheel set backs on aircraft.
- Extra bank of batteries.
- All rubber tires. You will never have to worry about a flat tire.
- Industrial deep cycle batteries.
- Standard 50/60 Hz onboard battery charger.
- 6 HP continuous duty drive motor.
- Cradle side plates adjusted by a slide tube with spring loaded indexing pin.
- Steering wheel top mounted horizontally so it doesn't interfere with the driver's legs.
- 3 Year / 3000 hour warranty from Eagle.
- Unrivaled support and teamwork through our partnership with Eagle. - Sales, service, support, and stocked Parts available through us at CGSE.
- Towing Capacity: 30,000 lbs (13,608 kg)
- Service Weight with Battery: 3,250 lbs (eJP-3L)
- Weight without Battery: 1,870 lbs (848 kg)
- Length: 171" (eJP-3L)
- Width: 40" (101.6 cm)
- Height: 49" (124.5 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 3" (7.7 cm)
- Height (deck): 18" (45.7 cm)
- Cradle Depth: 15.625" (39.7 cm)
- Cradle Width: 19" (48.2 cm)
- Tires (Drive): 4.33 x 6-8 (16 in O.D.)
- Steering Tires: 4.8 x 8 (16 in O.D.)
- Empty Speed: 10 mph (16 kph)
- Full Load Speed: 3 mph (4.8 kph)
- Brakes: Dynamic motor braking
- Parking Brakes: Automatic activated/deactivated
- Motor Horsepower: 6 hp
- Motor Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Battery Type: 16 (eJP-3L) 6 volt, deep cycle
- Power Cable Length: 14', adapters included
- External Automatic Charger
GPU for Start Assist and Cables
- Cessna - AN style
- Piper - Round style
Eagle has been manufacturing the industry’s most reliable and functional tow tractors for 50 years and now produces the eJP line of towbarless tractors. Designed and manufactured in the United States, the eJP-3 series is backed by factory direct service and continued parts, service, and support through us here at CGSE. With a robust product line and the strongest warranty in the industry, Eagle prides themselves on providing the highest level of quality and customer service. The eJP series are OEM approved by industry leaders such as Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer and Cessna. At Eagle Tugs, we earn our wings without ever leaving the ground.
|JP30L||Previous Model Number|
We sell parts for the eJP-3L and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used eJP-3L (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.