Tronair 03-5822C0000 Tail Stand
This item has been discontinued or is no longer available.
It has been replaced by 03A5822C0000.
The Tronair 03-5822C0000 is an aircraft stabilizing stand for use while the aircraft is on jacks.
The device is intended to stabilize an aircraft by its fuselage during maintenance, whose maximum load does not exceed the rated capacity of the tailstand.
- Stands stabilize aircraft when lifting with tripod jacks
- Padding on all adapters that may come in contact with aircraft skin
- Welded steel tripod structure offers a sturdy and stable platform
- Casters on stabilizing stand weighing more than 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Quick action mechanical extension
- Wide range of interface adapters
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|03A5822C0000||With Alarm (CE)|
|Closed Height||68 (173) in (cm)|
|Extended Height||104 (264) in (cm)|
|Weight||90 (41) lb (kg)|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Global 5000, Global Express|
|Dassault||Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
We service the 03-5822C0000 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 03-5822C0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 03-5822C0000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 03-5822C0000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.