2 Bottle Aircraft Oxygen Handcart with Booster / Regulators
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
2 Bottle Aircraft Oxygen Handcart Complete
Includes booster and regulators for remote operation.
- Painted 2-bottle cart with retractable casters & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 1-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and adapter
- 1-bottle low pressure nitrogen regulator & hardware for running O2 booster (required)
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles
- Simple & easy to move by hand
- Narrow footprint (31 1/2”/80 cm) can pass through any doorway
- Tilting platform allows one person to load/unload bottles in upright position
- Retractable casters allow for stability not found on traditional 2-bottle handcarts
- Heavy 11 gauge HR Steel with 3/16” thick steel supports and round steel tube
- Heavy poly straps with steel cinch buckles secure gas cylinders up to 12.0” diameter
- Pneumatic tires and swivel casters make this cart easy to push, with a self-supporting no strain design
- Booster/regulator platform provides multiple configuration options (not found on most 2-bottle handcarts)
- User-friendly, ergonomic design
- Inexpensive to ship
- Custom configurations readily available
- Unit Dimensions: 31" W x 27.5" L x 40" H (78.74cm x 69.85cm x 101.6cm)
- Palletized: 48" L x 48" W x 44" H (121.92cm x 121.92cm x 111.76cm)
- Unit: 145 lbs (66 kg)
- Palletized: 200 lbs (91 kg)
- For customers outside North America, we supply a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.
Other Configurations AvailableIf this is not the required configuration you need, please contact us with your requirements. We are able to manually configure the cart that you need for your operation.
You Ask. We Help. - Your FAQs on the 2 Bottle Oxygen HandcartIf you have a question not listed below, just ask us!
What is the weight capacity of the hand cart?
It is an optimistic 1000 lbs on 4 wheels!
Does the this complete cart have any UL or safety ratings?
The regulator conforms to UL STD 252. This information is etched in the regulator body.
|001542||Hangar Cart Only - 2 Bottle Oxygen Setup - Shop Air Required to Operate Booster|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||200 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||48 in. x 48 in. x 44 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Pallet|