Aircraft Scales M2000-3-100CS - 300,000 lbs System Capacity
Manufacturer: Aircraft Scales
Part Number: M2000-3-100CS
Login to Get Price & Order Now (it's quick & instant!)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Wireless - Laptop Computer - 3 Cells - 300,000 lbs Capacity
CFM56-5 Engines - 5A, 5B, and 5C Configurations - Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321, A340
Wired - 75,000 lbs Capacity
Coupling Kit - Plastic Dust Caps - Citation X, Legacy, Gulfstream, BAE
Wired - 50,000 lbs Load Cells
The M2000-3-100CS aircraft weight scale is for large commercial aircraft. This system has three 100,000 lbs cells and is capable of weighing up to 300,000 lbs total.
- Units conversion: lbs/kg
- Resolution: +/- 520000 A/D internal counts
- Sampling rate: 100 times a second per channel
- Span stability: 2ppm/deg C
- Zero Stability: 5nV/deg C Linearity correction: 10 span entries
- Calibration Method: calibration through software stored in flash memory
- Calibration Sealing: physical seal or Class1 Audit Trail system, password protected
- Tare: Keyboard and scale tare, multiple tare id's can be stored in memory
- Time and Date: Y2K compliant time/date clock, internal battery backup
- Power On: selectable on/off switch
- Analog Output: optional 4-20mA board via Smart Wire
- Serial Output: 2 full duplex RS232/RS422 ports
- IO Interface: peripheral expansion through Smart Wire multi drop RS485 port
- External IO: up to 6 channel setpoint via Smart Wire
- Baud Rate: 150-32,400 bps, selectable
- Size: 6 digit, 7 segment 1" red LED
- Filtering: Fast Step quick response algorithm adjustable filter
- Modes: display from CH1, CH2, CH3, Scan, and total of all channels.
- Power Requirements: 110VAC 12VDC 1A
- Temperature Range: -10deg C to + 40deg C
- Setpoints: 6 programmable setpoints per channel
- Sense Amplifier: differential amplifier with 4 and 6 wire
- RFI Protection: filtered signal, excitation and sense lines
- Canada: Class III/IIIHD 10000
- USA: NTEP Class III/IIIl 10000
- OIML: Pending
- NIST traceable certification to calibration master.
WarrantyTwo year warranty on parts and labor, calibration on sale. 10% charge on returned sets for inspection, certification, calibration checks and restocking.
|Boeing||727-100, 727-200, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.