Aircraft Scale M2000-3-50CSLC 50,000 lbs Load Cells
Manufacturer: Aircraft Scales
Part Number: M2000-3-50CSLC
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Wired - 75,000 lbs Capacity
Wireless - 75,000 lbs Capacity
Wireless - Hand Held Indicator - 50,000 lbs Load Cells
Wireless - 75,000 lbs Capacity
Mains Spanner Socket Only - GII, GIII, GIV, G350, G450
The aircraft wired weight scale system M2000-3-50CSLC has 3 each 50,000 lbs load cells. This unit is great for use on all Gulfstream, Global, and Falcon aircraft.
- High accuracy.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Four columns construction.
- With OIML approval and NIST traceable calibration.
- Units conversion: lbs/kg
- Resolution: +/- 520000 A/D internal counts
- Sampling rate: 100 times a second per channel
- Span stability: 2ppm/deg C
- Zero Stability: 5nV/deg C
- Linearity correction: 10 span entries
- Calibration Method: calibration through software stored in flash memory
- Calibration Sealing: physical seal or Class1 Audit Trail system, password protected
- Tare: Keyboard and scale tare, multiple tare id's can be stored in memory
- Time and Date: Y2K compliant time/date clock, internal battery backup
- Power On: selectable on/off switch
- Machined from steel to receive aircraft jack pads
- Calibrated to customer specifications
- Accuracy: 1/10th of 1%
- One inch mounting on standard aircraft jacks
- Analog Output: optional 4-20mA board via Smart Wire
- Serial Output: 2 full duplex RS232/RS422 ports
- IO Interface: peripheral expansion through Smart Wire multi drop RS485 port
- External IO: up to 6 channel setpoint via Smart Wire
- Baud Rate: 150-32,400 bps, selectable
- Size: 6 digit, 7 segment 1" red LED
- Filtering: Fast Step quick response algorithm adjustable filter
- Modes: display from CH1, CH2, CH3, Scan, and total of all channels.
- Power Requirements: 110VAC 12VDC 1A
- Temperature Range: -10deg C to + 40deg C
- Setpoints: 6 programmable setpoints per channel
- Sense Amplifier: differential amplifier with 4 and 6 wire
- RFI Protection: filtered signal, excitation and sense lines
- Canada: Class III/IIIHD 10000
- USA: NTEP Class III/IIIl 10000
- OIML: Pending
- NIST traceable certification to calibration master.
- Two year warranty on parts and labor, calibration on sale. 10% charge on returned sets for inspection, certification, calibration checks and restocking.
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 605 (CL605), Challenger 650, Global 5000, Global 6000, Global 7000, Global 8000, Global Express, Global Express XRS|
|Dassault||Falcon 10-100, Falcon 20-200, Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
|Embraer||EMB-110, EMB-120, ERJ-135, ERJ-140, ERJ-145, ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, ERJ-195, ERJ-340, Legacy 450, Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Lineage 1000|
|Gulfstream||G100 (Astra SPX), G150, G200 (Galaxy), G280, G350, G450, G500, G550, G650, I, II, III, IV, IVSP, V, VSP|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Hawker 1000, Hawker 4000 (Horizon), HS-125 400 Series, HS-125 800 / 850 / 900 Series|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||67 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||24 in. x 20 in. x 12 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|